colepenhagen

Buddy Hield 2018-2019 Outlook

hit the game winner 3 seal the game,cold blood

OH. MY. GOD. it's really good to have himmmm

Severely underrated fantasy star. The steals are not there yet but I’ll take everything else. I really think he’s up there with Steph when it comes to splashing threes everywhere, based on difficulty. 

Vivek’s vision of him being the next Curry might not too be far off 😂

Edited by SicarioSanity

Gotta just give more love to Buddy, another 7 treys and great percentages at good volume. If he was around 10 years ago doing this he'd have been hailed as about the biggest trey-bombing star in the league. In any case he's behind only superstars Harden, Curry and Klay in average of treys per game, and he was a nice low pick around the 10th round for me. Brilliant player for me this season, and surely for numerous other fantasy coaches.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How does this Barnes trade effect buddy’s ROS outlook??

I just traded him away. Shumpert out, Barnes in.  Bogdan will get out of his slump. Bagley/Giles are also coming. 

I am out, it was great pleasure to own you this season so far

18 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

I just traded him away. Shumpert out, Barnes in.  Bogdan will get out of his slump. Bagley/Giles are also coming. 

He is their best player and he's young they are going to play him more if anything the longer we go to let him develop 

Edited by bsu27

16 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Meh, these changes won't affect his value imo. Dude is a natural scorer. He'll keep doing his thing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bsu27 said:

He is their best player and he's young they are going to play him more if anything the longer we go to let him develop 

He is 26 and his development is pretty much over. I love Hield and he is a 2nd best player on this team, but I do not think that he can go higher than this. Barnes will get his 14 fga per game and I think that will affect Buddy

9 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

He is 26 and his development is pretty much over. I love Hield and he is a 2nd best player on this team, but I do not think that he can go higher than this. Barnes will get his 14 fga per game and I think that will affect Buddy

Brook lopez, lebron, Lou will, and marc gasol say hi

• Like 1

I'd rather they had a low-usage 3/4 like Mirotic (who is basically an evolved Bjelica). I do not get this trade at all.

• Thanks 1

Still going strong, and have picked up team-mate Bagley too. Loved their games today and even for Sacramento themselves, after two narrow losses to powerful DEnver and GSW, an away win today was no mean feat. Buddy has been brilliant this season to own, and you have to think with Fox, Buddy and Bagley in the side, they have a lot to look forward to in the future.

Not familiar with the King's rotation, will Buddy see more usage now that Bagley is hurt? Did he ball out while Bagley was injured earlier this season? I just traded for him right before the injury happened. 

30 day avg basically identical to season avg. so I don't think badgley had any impact on buddy. but it can only be a positive

(actually avging 4 more points last 30 days)

Edited by colepenhagen

Posted (edited)

Known to be a great 2nd half fantasy player and we may be seeing the same thing again. Increase FT attempts and steals since the break. He’s truly been a steal this year and the fact hes on pace to play all 82 makes it even better.

4/4/4 schedule so he’ll be on alot of championship teams

Edited by FantasyBallFan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

top 50 pick next season ?

That's a given...I think he's earned third round status.

On 2/6/2019 at 10:32 PM, Gile Pile said:

Told you.