colepenhagen

Buddy Hield 2018-2019 Outlook

On 30.10.2018 at 6:14 AM, DrFunkenstein13 said:

You're welcome, fellow Hield owners ...I benched him, so obviously it was time for him to go off

Did you bench him again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Why did you guys drop him? :o Except for the clunker against DEN he has been great in all games this season (except for low steal numbers)

He was a two category player, points and threes and neither were very high.  16 ppg with 2 threes wasn’t exactly all that exciting but still, he was reliable and one of my better players so I don’t know why I did it.  That’s why I don’t like 10 team leagues 

Anyone thinking sell high with the level his fg% is at? He did shoot 48% two years ago and his 3pt% doesn't seem that off his last couple years so maybe 49-51 fg% is a real possibility? According to BBM fg% is giving him the most value of any other category right now so slightly worried if he regresses back to 45-48% he'll lose a lot of value - he's currently top 36 for fg% value added.

7 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Really upset I lost this guy by dropping him.  He’s cooking right now ??‍♂️   

Username checks out. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I saw him play at rico Hines in the summer and he looked amazing so I knew he was in for a career year but I also think he’s due for a pullback.  He will be good for 19-22 on most nights but the rebounding and fg% will definitely regress

Sac town may finally growing out of that dysfunctional awkward rebuilding period. 

His outlook is lookin a lot better with the Kings actually winning/gelling as a team. 

45 minutes ago, raaaabz said:

What happens when bogdan returns?

He will take a hit in value for sure. More mouths to feed means less opportunity for all. Bogdanovic is one of their most talented and efficient players.

16 minutes ago, Markillies said:

sell high?

No I think his production is for real and a top 50 finish is a definite possibility. That being said if you can get a top talent for him obviously you can move him. 

1 hour ago, raaaabz said:

What happens when bogdan returns?

Anyone with a brain (hopefully that includes Dave Joerger) would think Justin Jackson moves to the bench and Bog plays the 3?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, royalm said:

Anyone with a brain (hopefully that includes Dave Joerger) would think Justin Jackson moves to the bench and Bog plays the 3?

This is the common sense answer and while Buddy would lose a few touches, he'd still hopefully be able to play at a mid round level.  

So of course that won't happen.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Markillies said:

sell high?

This would be a high sell point, yes. Bog is back (maybe) Nov 7th.

7 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

This would be a high sell point, yes. Bog is back (maybe) Nov 7th.

who should I target?

1 hour ago, Markillies said:

sell high?

I was thinking about this also. I watched last night and he looks great out there making great moves, hitting difficult shots, and I thought looked like their best player

I love selling high on players but I'm actually holding on here as I think top 50 is easily attainable for him. Oh yeah and the Kings are winning 

• Like 1

I'm just worried if all of this is sustainable. He's hitting 50% from three. Maybe sell high now?

He is a great shooter and walking bucket. None of this is surprising. If he was on any team like the Suns and gave the green light Devin Booker has he would be a top 20-25 player easily IMO. 

Edited by bsu27
  • Like 1

has he looked improved on def? ik steals don't = good def but can we expect the min to be consistent at 30min a night?