colepenhagen

Buddy Hield 2018-2019 Outlook

Until Bogdanovic comes back, I would say its safe to say he'd get atleast 30 minutes a night.  He just played 39 minutes last night.  

Also, given that they've been winning with him in the lineup and he can slide between the 2/3, I'm confident he will hit 30 minutes even when their roster is fully health

41 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

has he looked improved on def? ik steals don't = good def but can we expect the min to be consistent at 30min a night?

I haven't really watched him, but he has been blocking a few shots which is nice.  Yo quiero steals, however

4 hours ago, Markillies said:

who should I target?

Well that's a complicated question. I don't know your roster, your scoring settings or anything about the teams in your league.

hard to sell high as he is a top 50 player imo that you got after pick 80-90. don't think anyone can swing a top 50 player but if you can then I might entertain it. SAC is also winning when buddy is getting these min/lines

They gave Bogdanovic a large rookie contract and he was arguably their best player last season. He's not going away.

27 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

hard to sell high as he is a top 50 player imo that you got after pick 80-90. don't think anyone can swing a top 50 player but if you can then I might entertain it. SAC is also winning when buddy is getting these min/lines

Hes averaging around 32 min atm, that'll reduce to 25-26 with Bogdan back.

5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Source?  I don't think you can safely assume this.  

2 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Source?  I don't think you can safely assume this.  

Bog's gonna play 25-28 min, they play the same position, it's pretty simple.

16 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Wrong

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Bog's gonna play 25-28 min, they play the same position, it's pretty simple.

Ah ok, you are assuming they will never be on the court at the same time.

15 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Ah ok, you are assuming they will never be on the court at the same time.

Naw u are assuming I just said they play the same position, so it's more likely a portion of his min will be going to Bog. I said 5-7 minutes reduction not buddy being  relegated to bench minutes. Anyways well see in 2-3 weeks.

I was in dire need of a big, so I managed to trade him for Sabonis, for those wondering where his current value is at.

I probably should have tried to trade him for someone better, but I’m playing against some shrewd mfers who cited the Bog uncertainty factor.

3 hours ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

I was in dire need of a big, so I managed to trade him for Sabonis, for those wondering where his current value is at.

I probably should have tried to trade him for someone better, but I’m playing against some shrewd mfers who cited the Bog uncertainty factor.

Ain’t nobody better than Sabonis haha

2 minutes ago, fantasy_focus said:

ROS, I think Sabonis > Mcgee > Buddy

Completely disagree. 

1 minute ago, raaaabz said:

Mcgee>Buddy>Sabonis

Mcgee is a 1000% sell high. The lakers will make a trade this season and it will be for a big. Mcgee will not last playing this many minutes.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Slime said:

Mcgee is a 1000% sell high. The lakers will make a trade this season and it will be for a big. Mcgee will not last playing this many minutes.

I disagree with this given the lal current situation, mcgee will beast this year.

Could you just imagine if Divac and the Kings were able to pry even a little more away in the DMC trade?...

Exciting to see Hield coming into his own...I think what we're witnessing right now is going to end up being pretty close to his career ceiling...

18 PPG / 5 REB / 2 AST....He'll have fairly empty "stock" stats and probably won't reach the 1.0 SPG mark...

I'd be surprised if he shoots over 48.0 FG% to end the season...but he's rounding nicely into a Top-80/90 player.

I think he will easily get to 1.0 steals a game. He averaged 1.3 the final 2 months of last year and 1.9 the final month.

Hes due for a positive regression in steals

I reckon Bogdan plays SF, Buddy SG for 30+ min. I can foresee 18-5-2 with great % (46% and 83%) and 2.5 3s with 1.2 steals a game.  That is top 50 ROS in 9-cat.

bjelica ain't gonna stay hot all year chill. Bogdan can also play sf. Shumpert will take the most hit. It'll be something like Fox, Hield, Bogdan, Bjelica, Willie