Sign in to follow this  
Jaw1

FAAB for Bell? WHIR

Surprised he was dropped but its a 12 team PPR league with an auction draft, 2 flex spots and only 4 bench spots so owner didn't have a balanced lineup to begin with and injuries hit this owner hard (I guess he didn't start trying trades soon enough). I'm fairly confident in my team but outside of Kamara my RBs aren't the greatest (Sony, White, Mack and K. Johnson and currently only starting White) so I'm looking to break the bank and swing for the fences on Bell. How much of a $100 budget is too much to give up for Bell? And is Mack or KJ the better drop? 

Thanks for the help leave a link and I'll help on yours.

Edited by Jaw1

25 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

I agree. Full budget. Someone else is going to max for sure. 

I'm 3rd in waiver order so I'm hopeful especially since it was done late last night and owners might not check their team on a Saturday. Owners below me on waiver order also seemed to purposefully pick up and drop players so that the dropping Bell transaction no longer shows up on the home page (its ESPN so it shows a lot of recent activity on main page) and Bell wouldn't come up if you are sorting by projections or total points (which I believe is the default) so owners above me may not even be aware he is available. 

Edited by Jaw1

1 hour ago, Jaw1 said:

I'm 3rd in waiver order so I'm hopeful especially since it was done late last night and owners might not check their team on a Saturday. Owners below me on waiver order also seemed to purposefully pick up and drop players so that the dropping Bell transaction no longer shows up on the home page (its ESPN so it shows a lot of recent activity on main page) and Bell wouldn't come up if you are sorting by projections or total points (which I believe is the default) so owners above me may not even be aware he is available. 

Yeah so it looks like you've got a shot if you go full budget. If you don't though I'm sure someone below you will go max.