JP_Grizzly

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, royalm said:

Kid looks too raw for this season. Made the switch back to Siakam in a 10 teamer as I'm already leading league in blocks, will monitor him going forward tho.

Same here! In 10 team he is not worth owning for this season.

tumblr_ojg1562Gub1rz6ao9o3_1280.gif?w=60

• Haha 4

WHAT HAPPENED ???

SORRY I WATCHED A STUD CALLED

? ?

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Maybe. It's also possible that Fizdale is full of s--- and Robinson gets 20 mpg the rest of the year (which would still probably give him end of bench value in 12-teamers). I think of all the waiver wire rookie stashes, Robinson probably has the best value now. I think he's a strong hold, we'll see what happens from here. If he can't get minutes the rest of the week he might get sent back to the wire for somebody else, though.

anigif_sub-buzz-20121-1494964203-1.gif?d

giphy.gif

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 1

So Hardaway is back tonight which should tell us a lot. If Robinson doesn’t get 25 min of burn I’m prob out. I chalked up Robs low minute total to Hardaway not being there so Kanters offense was badly needed. Kanter shouid nog be playing more than 20 min tonight if you want yo develop your young future big man.  Fizzdale your not only playing Mitchell, and is fantasy owners but you played yourself. The damn guy always a says things and never backs it up. A day before the season he states Knox is going to start abd he is going to play through his mistakes and a day later he starts Lance freakin Thomas. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 1

I'm officially off the wagon. f--- Robinson!

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, chud12 said:

So Hardaway is back tonight which should tell us a lot. If Robinson doesn’t get 25 min of burn I’m prob out. I chalked up Robs low minute total to Hardaway not being there so Kanters offense was badly needed. Kanter shouid nog be playing more than 20 min tonight if you want yo develop your young future big man.  Fizzdale your not only playing Mitchell, and is fantasy owners but you played yourself. The damn guy always a says things and never backs it up. A day before the season he states Knox is going to start abd he is going to play through his mistakes and a day later he starts Lance freakin Thomas. 

he has value in 20 minutes so if you're expecting 25 in week 4 or whatever that's your fault

i was going to go back to sitting him in roto after last game, but against Atlanta I'm gonna roll him out there

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, panthers93 said:

he has value in 20 minutes so if you're expecting 25 in week 4 or whatever that's your fault

i was going to go back to sitting him in roto after last game, but against Atlanta I'm gonna roll him out there

ya...you shouldn't expect consistent 25 min burn yet. That will happen probably over the next month if things go well and Fiz actually focuses on developing him like he said he would earlier. M Rob is for owners who can handle low counting stat "duds" that don't really hurt in the short term, in hopes that he breakouts somewhere in the middle of the season to get 30 mpg and live up to his huge upside. You should expect something like 8 pts 6 rebs 1 block in 20 mpg, if you can't handle that for another month, move on now. 

• Like 4

he's just so raw...he's a stocks monster but has no offensive game and fouls a lot.  Fiz is quick with the hook too.  I want to drop (12 teamer), but feel Ill regret it if I do. 

Man, those stocks and physical gifts are undeniable. Kanter is going to eat up minutes right now, but I'm guessing this dude is going to fly post-ASB when the Knicks focus more on PD. It's a hold for me. Even in limited minutes the stocks and decent boards and %s aren't too shabby so far

• Like 1

It's funny. If you listen to Fiz in interviews, he seems so rational. Says all the right things. But his rotations do not reflect his statements.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

It's funny. If you listen to Fiz in interviews, he seems so rational. Says all the right things. But his rotations do not reflect his statements.

Lol true like every coach in the NBA, team speak on point.

People dumping Robinson are completely wrong. He is a pogo stick and a stats magnet, in only limited time.

He will be the next Marcus Camby.

• Like 3

When you make a highlight reel play every night in your first handful games as a 20-year rookie it's usually a good thing, right?

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

When you make a highlight reel play every night in your first handful games as a 20-year rookie it's usually a good thing, right?

yup it is, don't listen to people whining when a rookie struggles

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, a-rob said:

yup it is, don't listen to people whining when a rookie struggles

rhetorical question
noun

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.
  • Like 1

i just cant hang onto him.  he just doesnt have the minutes.  ill  monitor him from the wire, if he gets scooped up by another team, let them deal with it

just imagine having him and myles turner. but who am i to complain with those stocks. hoooh

Is he worth the stash ? 

Dint get much min 

mite a patient game with him atm 

• Confused 1