JP_Grizzly

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook

Would y’all drop Tyreke for him?

f**k  Fizdale,he is not in foul trouble this game and still only play 13 mins,huh<_<:angry:

12 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFShZjZlURg

says he wanted to get him more minutes but the hornets were switching a lot so he went with vonleh. thats nice and all but 12 minutes?

I have learned to put zero stock into what Fiz says. Even he does not know what the rotation will be night-to-night or hour-to-hour or in-game.

He is a pure development coach. Loves the talent on this team, LOL. He thinks they are just loaded with talent, which he also said in that clip. The guy has legit chops in player development, btw. He was a key guy in Whiteside's development in Miami.

In-game clock management, not so much.

Based on what he can do in 13 minutes and the fact the foul rate is dropping this seems like a realistic floor for Robinson. Fidale's rotation insanity will have less of a bearing on him as he is a per minute monster. If the final guy on your roster can almost single handedly win a category for you that is fantasy gold.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, PaddingtonBear said:

Based on what he can do in 13 minutes and the fact the foul rate is dropping this seems like a realistic floor for Robinson. Fidale's rotation insanity will have less of a bearing on him as he is a per minute monster. If the final guy on your roster can almost single handedly win a category for you that is fantasy gold.

I have this guy just so someone else can't use him to beat me in blocks.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Still wondering what would be his statline if he ever play a 30-minute game.

15 minutes ago, MrBean said:

Played over 30 min one time this year. Game 7 of the season, 13/10/3/3/1 in 34 min against Dallas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, MrBean said:

Impossible. He'd foul out in 17.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chud12 said:

Played over 30 min one time this year. Game 7 of the season, 13/10/3/3/1 in 34 min against Dallas. 

Know that game well. Was the one that scammed me into dropping siakam for the mrob hype. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Know that game well. Was the one that scammed me into dropping siakam for the mrob hype. 

Lol after the game Fizz came out and said Mitch is going yo be our defensive anchor going forward. He’s going to start and going to learn during the process blah blah blah. 5 games later Kanter is starting again.  Just some of the many Fizz quotes that you can never take seriously. Seems like he has at least one every pre game snd post game presser. If it’s annoying to us than it’s got to piss off the players beyond belief. (Ex. Kanter) 😂😂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chud12 said:

Thanks for the info. He really needs to lessen his foul trouble to be rosterable.

10 hours ago, chud12 said:

Lol after the game Fizz came out and said Mitch is going yo be our defensive anchor going forward. He’s going to start and going to learn during the process blah blah blah. 5 games later Kanter is starting again.  Just some of the many Fizz quotes that you can never take seriously. Seems like he has at least one every pre game snd post game presser. If it’s annoying to us than it’s got to piss off the players beyond belief. (Ex. Kanter) 😂😂

10 hours ago, richg24 said:

Yup. I remember that presser well. That was when I thought Fiz seemed like a very sensible guy.

Just remember, there is a half season left to play. Kanter looks to be banished. Things are breaking our way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Yup. I remember that presser well. That was when I thought Fiz seemed like a very sensible guy.

Just remember, there is a half season left to play. Kanter looks to be banished. Things are breaking our way.

Pretty terrible for a guy (Fitz) who in Memphis was a coach known for being a coach "for the players" and who defended Conley/Gasol/etc to the point he got fined.  Now he's telling players (Kanter) they're starting, only to DNP them the next game.

Anyway, Mitch looks sweet.  The stocks are nice, and I think he really just needs to improve his rebounding (and obviously, the minutes should come eventually).  Anyone curious on whether the "Vonleh at C with Lance Thomas at PF" experiment will continue?  Just a little surprised that Mitch's foul trouble isn't the only thing that's preventing him from getting minutes.

On 29.1.2019 at 7:06 AM, hardyharhar said:

I have this guy just so someone else can't use him to beat me in blocks.

Me too. Added him weeks ago even before his injury for the exact same reason...

So after idiot Knick fans chant "We want Kanter," Fiz puts him in.

Enes walks onto the court, and KISSES THE FLOOR!

What a ham.

And Fiz is a dumbass.

2 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

So after idiot Knick fans chant "We want Kanter," Fiz puts him in.

Enes walks onto the court, and KISSES THE FLOOR!

What a ham.

And Fiz is a dumbass.

This has to be fanfic right lmao wtf

18 minutes ago, finte said:

This has to be fanfic right lmao wtf

So I have a dumb question. If you are so weak-willed as a head coach that you will play a guy in a pro game because the crowd chants for him, then when is a good time to switch back? Won't you be terrified of the boos?

Asking for a friend.

Edited by hornrimmed_rambis

21 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

So I have a dumb question. If you are so weak-willed as a head coach that you will play a guy in a pro game because the crowd chants for him, then when is a good time to switch back? Won't you be terrified of the boos?

Asking for a friend.

Maybe if the crowd chanted to fire fiz he'd crumble under the pressure and hopefully resign

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meh. 4 blocks. All's well that ends well. He is now averaging 3.2 blocks per game since Kanter's "dismissal" 5 games ago.

And in 24 minutes. Trending right.

• Like 2

Good God this dude is a blocks MACHINE. He has the potential to singlehandedly win you that cat every week. If he could only get consistent minutes... Hopefully after the ASB or whenever that goofball Kanter gets traded 

• Like 2

Not liking the 0/4 ft. At least make one lol

Also re:kanter, the crowd chanted for kanter last game also and fiz didn't put him in so don't get so worked up

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Meh. 4 blocks. All's well that ends well. He is now averaging 3.2 blocks per game since Kanter's "dismissal" 5 games ago.

And in 24 minutes. Trending right.

Was watching the game. He actually blocked a Luka step back. Cant say I've seen that before