JP_Grizzly

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook

Haven't watched many games but Mitchell is very promising and potential talent a couple of years from now.

Hopefully DeAndre Jordan gets bought out :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 1

Just now, CFN said:

Hopefully DeAndre Jordan gets bought out :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

As of now, Mills is saying they plan on keeping Jordan and Wes all year. Incompetence at its finest. Really never fails with this franchise. 

NYK “smh”! Developing young guys! But now they got deandre.. this is a big hit for M.Rob and kornet if they will keep deandre

Seriously if Jordan and Wes are even allowed to step on the court in MSG its a travesty. If they help the Knicks win games it's just egregious in every way. If getting Zion is f ed up now lord help me. Anything else but mentoring the young guys without playing a minute in a single game is criminal. 

• Like 1

I dropped for Noel since they produce similar stats, with Noel getting less blocks but better ft%. I already know Deandre gonna start getting 30+ minutes, then there's Vonley and also Kornet coming back soon. 

11 hours ago, Raiiny said:

I dropped for Noel since they produce similar stats, with Noel getting less blocks but better ft%. I already know Deandre gonna start getting 30+ minutes, then there's Vonley and also Kornet coming back soon. 

are you sure deandre even gets 30 minutes, im more concered as a DJ owner lol... 

12 hours ago, chud12 said:

As of now, Mills is saying they plan on keeping Jordan and Wes all year. Incompetence at its finest. Really never fails with this franchise. 

yea, i feel sorry for knicks fans lmfao, owner is just dumb a f

whose mills?

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

So with Jordan staying for the remainder of the year, does this make Mitch a drop candidate? His minutes were already really shaky.

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

So with Jordan staying for the remainder of the year, does this make Mitch a drop candidate? His minutes were already really shaky.

I don't think he is a drop candidate. I think Mitch is a hold.

A few scenarios can happen here:

1) DJ traded by Feb 7

2) DJ bought out by March 1

3) DJ sits

4) DJ plays

Three of those are good. One of those is bad. First, we have to realize we are trying to understand the thinking of the Knicks front office, not Fiz. The deal had everything to do with cap space, and the front office wasn't looking for talent. They were thrilled to get rid of Lee's and THJ's contracts, and position for the big free agent circus of the summer.

They may have another deal coming, given the Kanter situation. 

Odds of them keeping DJ, and playing him, should be less than 25%. But all this is pure speculation.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Odds of them keeping DJ, and playing him, should be less than 25%. But all this is pure speculation.

They're gonna keep DJ for "veteran presence" :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

They're gonna keep DJ for "veteran presence" :rolleyes:

That's just words, man. Judge them by their actions.

For what’s it worth DJ wasn’t really that great of a leader in Dallas. Who knows what the fo is thinking.

Getting Fizzed again and Kanter is officially back in the rotation. Fizz going to fizz. 

7 hours ago, chud12 said:

Getting Fizzed again and Kanter is officially back in the rotation. Fizz going to fizz. 

For shizzle my nizzle 

• Haha 1

Robinson had a great line last night. Maybe it’s a sign of good things to come even with DeAndre. 13 and 10rbs and 2blks in 23min. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bjames3 said:

Robinson had a great line last night. Maybe it’s a sign of good things to come even with DeAndre. 13 and 10rbs and 2blks in 23min. 

The Knicks and Fiz will find a way to screw this up .... as they always do...

DeAndre fouling out was a major reason for robinson's great line.

If he only keeps his blocks around 2 per game i'm happy. With Jordan around he is only a fantasy playoff streaming option at best....

I’m not worried about DJs mins and him starting because Robinson produced with only 17 mins per game. Robinson just needs to remain in the rotation to produce

• Like 1

Knicks are fighting for the 1st pick in the draft. Why is Jordan even playing. This organization has lost it

36 minutes ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

Why is Mitchell only getting 15 min a game. He’s staying out of foul trouble and has been productive.

Fizdale believes DJ is the future :lol:

This guy is awesome

fizdale had to pull him out of fear  the knicks won the game ... lol...tanktastic

• Haha 1

so far so good big guy

as long as he puts up 2-3-4 blks a game im happy.. anything else is xtra