Start a chant to put in Mitch 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Start a chant to put in Mitch 

He’s in now.  Need more stuff to yell. 

14 minutes ago, reverb said:

He’s in now.  Need more stuff to yell. 

Yell "stop fouling!", or yell to the Knicks' guards, "pass the ******* ball!"

Seriously though, can y'all imagine Mitch Rob on a team like the Warriors (1st in the league for assists), instead of the Knicks (tied for last in the league for assists)?

I can't for the life of me remember when Knox or Trier passed the ball to Mitch Rob instead of taking a contested shot.

• Like 1

If there is a silver lining, at least he's not getting any opportunity to hurt your FT%... yet still manages to collect 4 stocks.  

I own Mitch and streamed Kornet. They combined for 24 minutes tonight. Don't think I'll be streaming any Knicks ros, I can't deal with the rotation madness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cochise316 said:

I own Mitch and streamed Kornet. They combined for 24 minutes tonight. Don't think I'll be streaming any Knicks ros, I can't deal with the rotation madness. 

Ya'll gonna learn one day to leave these tanking teams alone. I can't anymore. Thought it was gonna be Huerter..not. SGA,not. M. Rob was supposed to be this hot pick up, but the Knicks all season long have been unpredictable with their lineups to the point where I just ignore em'. Knicks are the worst. Thought Kornet was gonna be the one..NOT!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

Ya'll gonna learn one day to leave these tanking teams alone. I can't anymore. Thought it was gonna be Huerter..not. SGA,not. M. Rob was supposed to be this hot pick up, but the Knicks all season long have been unpredictable with their lineups to the point where I just ignore em'. Knicks are the worst. Thought Kornet was gonna be the one..NOT!

Just a bad game with foul trouble, hes leading the league in blocks last couple weeks, have to hold on.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

we only need like 8 pts 6 rebs 2.5 blocks average to be happy and I am sure we will get that. on like 70% fg. and some games he will go for a complete dud like last night except the blocks, and others he will have 14 and 12 with 5 blocks. it's the way it goes and with his foul trouble it amplifies the swings. 

2 hours ago, richg24 said:

we only need like 8 pts 6 rebs 2.5 blocks average to be happy and I am sure we will get that. on like 70% fg. and some games he will go for a complete dud like last night except the blocks, and others he will have 14 and 12 with 5 blocks. it's the way it goes and with his foul trouble it amplifies the swings. 

I'm assuming you're in a deeper league, but if you think it's frustrating for fantasy purposes, think about Porzingis and Kanter and the reason why both are not there anymore. Especially Porzingis, he saw the writing on the wall. Knicks are a mess. So to guess who's gonna be in the starting lineup or play sufficient min. night in and night out is one's guess. I stashed Kornet thinking he was gonna bust out 2nd half of the season and he still may, but the uncertainty bothers me. Can't assume in a 12 team. CHI, NYK, and ATL are a mess, not trying to win. *With the exception of certain players who have consistent roles every game. Lauri, Lavine, R. Lopez now, Trae Young, DSJ. Best leave them tanking teams alone..

Edited by Forever Smooth

he can give me 0 pts 0 rbs, as long as he keeps putting up 2-3-4 swats a game. 

• Like 4

DJ without timetable return,It's mitchell time now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kane said:

DJ without timetable return,It's mitchell time now

Definitely amazing for MRob but knowing Fiz and the Knicks, Kornet will probably start :wacko:

Mitch not starting, not surprised one bit. My only surprise is Kornet isn’t either. Thomas at the 4 and Noah at the 5. Fizz going 2 Fizz. 

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Mitch not starting, not surprised one bit. My only surprise is Kornet isn’t either. Thomas at the 4 and Noah at the 5. Fizz going 2 Fizz. 

I mean it's sorta okay Vonleh is starting but mfing Lance Thomas?!? Fiz really out here playing the lineups like a toddler with toys, lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not only did he seal my blocks for this week, but he also won me assists with the 1 assist he put up tonight :lol: never dropping him in my dynasty

• Like 2

Wow. This guy could be a legit league winner over the coming few weeks! Picked him up specifically for his 4 gamer in week 2 of the playoffs.