JP_Grizzly

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook

8 hours ago, JimboSlice said:

where were you when he was nothing for 2 months tho?

13 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Benched him in my weekly league for sabonis. Last time I make that mistake

ouff

13 hours ago, Del Rio said:

+1 to the dude who said MitchRob reminded him of a young Gobert a while back. I was getting those vibes myself

On 10/29/2018 at 11:02 PM, CFN said:

Last time Kanter was in the way of a budding young big man?

2014-15. Who was he blocking? Rudy Gobert. He got traded mid-season and Gobert then put up 12/12 w/ 2.3 blocks post ASB.

Feels like deja vu.

Myself and a few others were saying this. I didn't think he would break out THIS hard though. Looks like he could crush the 12/12 and 2.3 blocks.

Kudos to DJ for accepting the veteran role and really embracing without all that "Kanter bitching". Mitch Rob has been flourishing under his wing, especially on the rebounding department.

Biggest regret of this season so far (other than trading Vuc for Gobert and a half-second hesitation on picking up Siakam) was dropping this guy

• Like 2

The numbers he has been putting up are awesome.  He’s doing what I expected Capela to do upon his return.

Mitch seems to be an evolution of Whiteside's breakout year. He is better because his ft% is better and he will average over 1 steal per game. Monster potential ros on the Knicks with DJ being semi-shutdown most likely with an injury. 

Does anybody want to throw some fun ROS expectations out there?

2 minutes ago, nlm said:

Sure. 13 pts, 11 rebs, 3.5-4 blocks, 1.3 steals, 65% + fg, 65%+ ft, <1.5 turnovers.  

Edited by richg24
  • Like 1

Are you guys going to drop him during the finals week? I think he only has like 2 games/

1 hour ago, HarmStrong said:

Yes... After he plays those two games

Lol this seems so basic but some people just think, oh 2 games only drop for someone that plays 4 before the week starts. As long as those 2 games finish by Friday, you can stream for 2 more games from one add to get 4 games from that one move. Then you can get maybe even get a 5th game if the add played a fri/sat back to back and you get another guy to stream in for sunday. The problem becomes when you have more than one player on your team with 2 games or when almost all have only 3 and just a few have 4, then with only 4 moves per week (yahoo standard) your streaming can only make up so much. 

4 hours ago, nlm said:

Sure.

16 points, 15  rebounds, 10 blocks, 5 steals. 80 % FG, 80% FT, 1.0 turnovers.

I am praying haha.

9 minutes ago, Dos_Equis said:

are you still going to hold on the 2 game championship week even it is a weekly league?

Figure it out when you get there 

On 2/27/2019 at 8:04 PM, Dos_Equis said:

i have my plan, just wondering what other people think.

If this continues, I think I would have to start him.  Also have to see what happens with DJ.  Idk if i can bench him when he might get me 7 blocks in those 2 games. Big big risk though.  Depends on my opponent too, assuming i get there.

• Thanks 1

Only 2 blocks smh, drop city 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bi3k6sB.png

We found this dude on the waiver wire. 😆😎

• Like 1

Time to drop 2 blocks only. So dissapointing.

On a serious note, mannnn do I have blocks locked up. Got Brolo Mitchrob anchoring with some help from otto and cousins. Cant wait for roco to come back

Buy shares in dynasty, could sneak him away from an owner who doesn't properly value him. 16/13 with a steal and 5 blocks per 36 in the past month can have a Capela-like long term impact fantasy wise (with more blocks). Only thing I'd be concerned about is DAJ staying for another year or two, really good friends with KD they will definitely use him as a bargaining chip to try to land him. But even then that isn't a bad thing dynasty wise if you're looking to buy. He's gotta be like a top 55-60ish guy in dynasty at this point who you could get for much cheaper. 

2 hours ago, Cathedral said:

Buy shares in dynasty, could sneak him away from an owner who doesn't properly value him. 16/13 with a steal and 5 blocks per 36 in the past month can have a Capela-like long term impact fantasy wise (with more blocks). Only thing I'd be concerned about is DAJ staying for another year or two, really good friends with KD they will definitely use him as a bargaining chip to try to land him. But even then that isn't a bad thing dynasty wise if you're looking to buy. He's gotta be like a top 55-60ish guy in dynasty at this point who you could get for much cheaper. 

Better than capela...his rebounding and deceased fouling have improved ridiculously in the last month, but the biggest positive? His ft% it’s beeen getting much much better. His stroke at the line looks pretty and he’s still so young. Capela  with more blocks and a good ft% is what? Top 20? Top 15?

On 2/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, Dos_Equis said:

are you still going to hold on the 2 game championship week even it is a weekly league?

He plays Thursday and Saturday that week , I’m dropping him on Thursday so my potential opponent can’t add him in time due to waiver priorities to play him Saturday.

I would drop him before the week , but I have a full lineup on Tuesday , so I’m willing to hold him for Thursday’s game , than stream the rest of the way 

• Like 1