JP_Grizzly

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, Cathedral said:

Buy shares in dynasty, could sneak him away from an owner who doesn't properly value him. 16/13 with a steal and 5 blocks per 36 in the past month can have a Capela-like long term impact fantasy wise (with more blocks). Only thing I'd be concerned about is DAJ staying for another year or two, really good friends with KD they will definitely use him as a bargaining chip to try to land him. But even then that isn't a bad thing dynasty wise if you're looking to buy. He's gotta be like a top 55-60ish guy in dynasty at this point who you could get for much cheaper. 

Better than capela...his rebounding and deceased fouling have improved ridiculously in the last month, but the biggest positive? His ft% it’s beeen getting much much better. His stroke at the line looks pretty and he’s still so young. Capela  with more blocks and a good ft% is what? Top 20? Top 15?

On 2/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, Dos_Equis said:

are you still going to hold on the 2 game championship week even it is a weekly league?

He plays Thursday and Saturday that week , I’m dropping him on Thursday so my potential opponent can’t add him in time due to waiver priorities to play him Saturday.

I would drop him before the week , but I have a full lineup on Tuesday , so I’m willing to hold him for Thursday’s game , than stream the rest of the way 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

He plays Thursday and Saturday that week , I’m dropping him on Thursday so my potential opponent can’t add him in time due to waiver priorities to play him Saturday.

I would drop him before the week , but I have a full lineup on Tuesday , so I’m willing to hold him for Thursday’s game , than stream the rest of the way 

This is what I hoped wouldn't be the case. Was hoping his 2 games would be done by Friday at least. I will probably play him those 2 games and drop saturday for a stream sunday if necessary.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, richg24 said:

This is what I hoped wouldn't be the case. Was hoping his 2 games would be done by Friday at least. I will probably play him those 2 games and drop saturday for a stream sunday if necessary.

Honestly a terrible situation , the more I look at it , the more I think about using that spot as a complete stream from the start of the week , but than again I don’t want to drop him before the week starts , this would give my opponent the luxury of grabbing him thru waivers for Thursday. Tough situation here

21 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Honestly a terrible situation , the more I look at it , the more I think about using that spot as a complete stream from the start of the week , but than again I don’t want to drop him before the week starts , this would give my opponent the luxury of grabbing him thru waivers for Thursday. Tough situation here

Or hold him, win with him, and be a champion, because Mitch makes champions

BET

• Like 5

My league settings is Weekly on Monday so streaming is not an option. I will live or die with his 2 games especially it is the final championship week.

10 hours ago, Cathedral said:

Buy shares in dynasty, could sneak him away from an owner who doesn't properly value him. 16/13 with a steal and 5 blocks per 36 in the past month can have a Capela-like long term impact fantasy wise (with more blocks). Only thing I'd be concerned about is DAJ staying for another year or two, really good friends with KD they will definitely use him as a bargaining chip to try to land him. But even then that isn't a bad thing dynasty wise if you're looking to buy. He's gotta be like a top 55-60ish guy in dynasty at this point who you could get for much cheaper. 

His value in dynasty is top 30 minimum and if you can get him for a top 50 player that's a major steal.  Dude is gonna be top 20 next year with first round upside. DJ will cost too much for the Knicks and get in the way financially of signing max players anyway so he won't be back unless its on a minimal salary which i doubt.  They need guys like Mitch and Trier who fill valuable roles but cost nothing, which may be why they're auditioning guys like Ellenson, Dotson, Mudiay, Vonleh...they're cheap and still have some potential to fill roles when they sign 2-3 max players. 

Mitchell "C*ck Blocking my opponents" Robinson 

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:42 PM, richg24 said:

Sure. 13 pts, 11 rebs, 3.5-4 blocks, 1.3 steals, 65% + fg, 65%+ ft, <1.5 turnovers.  

Looks nice so far.

Drafted him with the 24th pick in my dynasty league rookie draft, back on the day of the draft. I had to trade my 1st round pick this year just to get the pick but he was still out there and I couldn't pass him up. A few of my fellow managers laughed at me no doubt...now I'm the only one laughing. I've got him, Carter jr. and KAT, so about 8-10 years of dominance should be coming my way :)

hoping they unleash him trying to give him valuable experience 

I could of picked him up a couple weeks ago when he started getting minutes but I am already dominating blocks and fg% and I didnt know who to drop, maybe McGee but I got faith in McGee plus drafted him in 11th round from 10 team 9 cat h2h league. Good pickup for whoever got him of course, his per 36 is off the charts but I do feel he is just in a great situation to produce and if Knicks weren't tanking, DeAndre would take away most of his value/minutes. Ill keep him on the radar next year, depending on who the Knicks pick up and if DeAndre stays

1 hour ago, HBARZ93 said:

I could of picked him up a couple weeks ago when he started getting minutes but I am already dominating blocks and fg% and I didnt know who to drop, maybe McGee but I got faith in McGee plus drafted him in 11th round from 10 team 9 cat h2h league. Good pickup for whoever got him of course, his per 36 is off the charts but I do feel he is just in a great situation to produce and if Knicks weren't tanking, DeAndre would take away most of his value/minutes. Ill keep him on the radar next year, depending on who the Knicks pick up and if DeAndre stays

DeAndre Jordan isn't taking s--- away from MRob now. He's become a crowd favorite and he cares way more about winning than DJ - tanking or not.

• Like 1

He's been top 10 over the past full month. Incredible.

09mKv6T.png

#6 player overall over the past 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Gimme dat Vucevic Mitch combo all day... Picking him up was my masterstroke when dealing myself out of Anthony Davis induced hell. It's like I didn't even lose him! 

Granted I also had sell off Lauri and Tobias for a lesser haul in return to make it happen, but my oh my he's pulled me out of how bummed I was that AD didn't get traded

• Like 1

He’s moving into keeper territory for sure.. been so valueable of a waiver wire pickup.

39 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

He’s moving into keeper territory for sure.. been so valueable of a waiver wire pickup.

I think he's already there to be honest.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I think he's already there to be honest.

Over someone like Capela or Ayton? (In my specific situation)

It will be fun to watch this guy the rest of the season!

Just now, Padilla814 said:

Over someone like Capela or Ayton? (In my specific situation)

It will be fun to watch this guy the rest of the season!

That's a tough one. I think M-Rob and Ayton are neck and neck.

I can't believe I am saying this but I actually enjoy watching Knicks games purely because of M-Rob.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

WTF IS GOING ON??&?’vnv 

Foul trouble