alpè

Isaiah Thomas 2018-2019 Season Outlook

52 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Same, and no one is in a hurry to pick him up. I just don't see him producing rosterable numbers outside of very deep leagues. I could be wrong obviously, but at this point, I'd just wait and see what he does when he's back.

I agree with you, but we have to be respectful of everyone's opinion that differs from our own. Not saying you weren't respectful, but others were veering in that direction or crossed the line already. 

Has anyone seen any updates at all on this guy? Early season rumors was he may be back by Dec. But I haven't seen anything.. 

Slated back to make his return in DEC

do we see him being able to carve out a decent role? Monte Morris playing ok, and have got bench guys like lyles and plumlee

29 minutes ago, calebcjy said:

Slated back to make his return in DEC

do we see him being able to carve out a decent role? Monte Morris playing ok, and have got bench guys like lyles and plumlee

I think he needs to have a somewhat healthy stretch before anyone can assume he's going to have a good role as a 6th man.  He was an end of the bench dude last season when healthy, then had another injury issue.  Monte has been getting minutes in the mid-twenties lately.  I don't see that going away completely even when healthy, and it's not like IT is going to hit the ground without a minutes limit anyway.  Wait and see on my end.      

• Thanks 1

I just added him to IR because why not haha I am going to leave him there and not drop anyone even when he's healthy and see whats he's got. 

Stashing him for later in the season. If he can give 15-17 ppg off the bench with decent efficiency and some assists I’ll be happy. I know it’s asking a lot, but you never know. He was a 29 ppg guy just a couple years ago.

Edited by USP123
  • Haha 1

without harris, this is the best time to come back. IT 20ppg with denver as 1st seed book it! LOL 

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2018 at 5:28 AM, USP123 said:

Stashing him for later in the season. If he can give 15-17 ppg off the bench with decent efficiency and some assists I’ll be happy. I know it’s asking a lot, but you never know. He was a 29 ppg guy just a couple years ago.

12 hours ago, hoopking said:

without harris, this is the best time to come back. IT 20ppg with denver as 1st seed book it! LOL 

Youuuuu guys... STOP using hard drugs... that stuff can and will mess up with your brain... :rolleyes:

Edited by Stefan

13 hours ago, hoopking said:

I‘ll book it, allright. How much do you wanna bet?! ;)

2 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Hopefully hes back sometime in the next week or so. This is getting really frustrating. 

He might... But the Nuggets signing Swaggy P is not a great sign. Unless they are finally going to sit Murray and give him some rest.

6 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Hopefully hes back sometime in the next week or so. This is getting really frustrating. 

dream on dream on brah :D 

Well.. Haven't heard anything and it's 12/12. Might as well add KCP (rumors of him going to Houston). Seems like a better bet than this guy 

17 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Well.. Haven't heard anything and it's 12/12. Might as well add KCP (rumors of him going to Houston). Seems like a better bet than this guy 

MAAAN OFC he is...

Tell us something we didn't know :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

MAAAN OFC he is...

Tell us something we didn't know :rolleyes:

Damn you have a lot of hate to IT man :D lol

2 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Damn you have a lot of hate to IT man :D lol

Nah man... I really don't :D 4sure, belive THAT ! I loved watching him in Boston... what they/he did that year... was a m a z i n g...

I just think he's d o n e...  at least as a serious NBA player...  and it's sad thing... peeps are having false hopes... :( 

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

Nah man... I really don't :D 4sure, belive THAT ! I loved watching him in Boston... what they/he did that year... was a m a z i n g...

I just think he's d o n e...  at least as a serious NBA player...  and it's sad thing... peeps are having false hopes... :( 

Ty Lawson 2.0 here? 

3 hours ago, hoopking said:

Ty Lawson 2.0 here? 

Maaan totally forgot about that guy :D 

Its borderline criminal how insufficient Denver's updates on this dude are. It frustrates the hell out of me. SAY SOMETHING! Dudes supposed to be back before January and you cant find ONE legitimate source that confirms that. God I hope he can find minutes in the 20 range when he gets back. Hes doing a lot of sh*t talking about how unarguable he is - you would think hes about to step into a starting role. 

3 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Its borderline criminal how insufficient Denver's updates on this dude are. It frustrates the hell out of me. SAY SOMETHING! Dudes supposed to be back before January and you cant find ONE legitimate source that confirms that. God I hope he can find minutes in the 20 range when he gets back. Hes doing a lot of sh*t talking about how unarguable he is - you would think hes about to step into a starting role. 

You can only hope :lol: cuz it ain't happening ! looool

6 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

They updated you even before the season started - he's ready when he's ready

2 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

They updated you even before the season started - he's ready when he's ready

Is that sarcasm or are you somehow affiliated with the Nuggets? I understand "he's ready when he's ready" but an update with a round about ETA shouldn't be out of the question. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the next update stated "Isaiah Thomas is probable for the next game". 

23 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Is that sarcasm or are you somehow affiliated with the Nuggets? I understand "he's ready when he's ready" but an update with a round about ETA shouldn't be out of the question. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the next update stated "Isaiah Thomas is probable for the next game". 

it's not sarcasm. Their GM and coach both said that they will only play IT when he is ready. Not every injury can be given a timetable.