alpè

Isaiah Thomas 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Lol again. You have been wrong all year. Every going to stop?  I’m negative when the player warrents it. 

Everyone can get things wrong during a season. Definitely not wrong about you bud.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Everyone can get things wrong during a season. Definitely not wrong about you bud.

You  dissapeared and went into hiding on the Allen and Miro threads so fast  😂😂 I’m negative when the player warrents it. I own plenty of guys where I praise them or are positive over there ros outlooks it just seems like when you own certain players and I disagree with your outlook, you take it personal. Go back into hiding for a month. 

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

You  dissapeared and went into hiding on the Allen and Miro threads so fast  😂😂 I’m negative when the player warrents it. I own plenty of guys where I praise them or are positive over there ros outlooks it just seems like when you own certain players and I disagree with your outlook, you take it personal. Go back into hiding for a month. 

Mirotic got traded/injured.. Allen had an upside even though you dont want to admit it.

Who said I own them? Maybe you need to stop posting your ridiculously negative views. I have been on here, just not replying to your garbage.

6 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Mirotic got traded/injured.. Allen had an upside even though you dont want to admit it.

Who said I own them? Maybe you need to stop posting your ridiculously negative views. I have been on here, just not replying to your garbage.

Again I’ll post what I want. Your funny really.  And those negative views, i am usually right. The jerk part in your name, you really live up 2. 

Edited by chud12

14 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Again I’ll post what I want. Your funny really.  And those negative views, i am usually right. The jerk part in your name, you really live up 2. 

And I'll reply whenever I need to, but at least try and type properly. Moron.

1 minute ago, j3rkthenurk said:

And I'll reply whenever I need to, but at least try and type properly. Moron.

Smh, the hate emminating from you. I’m typing on my phone ona bus, I’ll worry about grammar when it’s warranted. Again, if you don’t like my realistic views when there negitive so be it. I’m still going to post them and you will still be wrong. 

Just now, chud12 said:

Smh, the hate emminating from you. I’m typing on my phone ona bus, I’ll worry about grammar when it’s warranted. Again, if you don’t like my realistic views when there negitive so be it. I’m still going to post them and you will still be wrong. 

Just facts no hate. Nothing realistic but whatever helps your sleep about night bud.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 2/25/2019 at 3:34 AM, j3rkthenurk said:

That's how he works on every thread. Just ignore him.

Thomas hasn’t topped 16 minutes since this. 😂😂😂 And if we are counting I’ve been really negative on maybe 3 threads all year. But I guess that’s every thread right?? Wrong again bud, maybe next season. 

Edited by chud12

4 hours ago, chud12 said:

Thomas hasn’t topped 16 minutes since this. 😂😂😂 And if we are counting I’ve been really negative on maybe 3 threads all year. But I guess that’s every thread right?? Wrong again bud, maybe next season. 

Where was I wrong? I never said that IT was going to have a big role did I?

Just posting rubbish again I see. Nothing has changed.

1 minute ago, j3rkthenurk said:

You said I post negative issh on every thread I comment on and that is obviously very wrong. I don't need 2 bring up how you were wrong about Miro and Jared Allen but I will. So if we are counting that's already 3 things you said that were flat out wrong (rubbish). You claim I post rubbish all the time when it looks like I am right most of the time anyway. Why even come at me in this thread when you did if you agreed with my outlook on IT lol?? Seems like you just don't like me, which is perfectly fine but don't say I am wrong about issh and call it rubbish when it's clearly not true.

7 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

harry potter GIF

Just now, chud12 said:

You said I post negative issh on every thread I comment on and that is obviously very wrong. I don't need 2 bring up how you were wrong about Miro and Jared Allen but I will. So if we are counting that's already 3 things you said that were flat out wrong (rubbish). You claim I post rubbish all the time when it looks like I am right most of the time anyway. Why even come at me in this thread when you did if you agreed with my outlook on IT lol?? Seems like you just don't like me, which is perfectly fine but don't say I am wrong about issh and call it rubbish when it's clearly not true.

Please. Only reason why Miro got a decreased role was because he got traded. About Allen you said there was no upside with him at all, which is absolute BS. The guy has top 50 upside in the future. You only post when something negative happens to a player which is the case here. No point in replying as this will take away the point of this thread.

3 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Please. Only reason why Miro got a decreased role was because he got traded. About Allen you said there was no upside with him at all, which is absolute BS. The guy has top 50 upside in the future. You only post when something negative happens to a player which is the case here. No point in replying as this will take away the point of this thread.

good answer GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Do people think he rebounds and has nice value next year or would it be wise to cut bait.