Sign in to follow this  
ethan7

Should I trade Kenyan Drake away for Peyton Barber and Chris Thompson? (PPR) WHIR

People always seem to be low on receiving backs especially in PPR but Smith isn't afraid to check the ball down and Thompson is basically their WR1. Drake's theoretically upside is higher but I like the move if you can get past the draft capital difference. Personally I'd try to get a higher upside piece in place of Barber who seems like a JAG. League size/ who you have to drop to make this trade also plays a slight factor. 

Edited by Jaw1

1 hour ago, Jaw1 said:

People always seem to be low on receiving backs especially in PPR but Smith isn't afraid to check the ball down and Thompson is basically their WR1. Drake's theoretically upside is higher but I like the move if you can get past the draft capital difference. Personally I'd try to get a higher upside piece in place of Barber who seems like a JAG. League size/ who you have to drop to make this trade also plays a slight factor. 

had an empty slot on my bench, not a lot of depth since it is 16 team. I made it.