Sign in to follow this  
Corleone

9/16/18 - Week 2 Vikings @ Packers Gameday Thread

Recommended Posts

That’s a terrible call on Matthews.

 

cousins is poop today. That screencto Cook took forever to get to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

WTF was that roughing call??!! un fuggin believable....TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He knows the rules, no reason to even tackle Cousins there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jujuonthebeat said:

He knows the rules, no reason to even tackle Cousins there

He knows the rules and it was a bad call. That shouldn't have been roughing the passer. Clay made contact 1/4 a second after Cousins release the ball. This was nothing like that boneheaded play of his from last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Holben said:

He knows the rules and it was a bad call.

The refs aren't in position to make a bad call if he doesn't put himself in that situation. It's an unnecessary risk. That's just the reality of the NFL in 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Holben said:

He knows the rules and it was a bad call. That shouldn't have been roughing the passer. Clay made contact 1/4 a second after Cousins release the ball. This was nothing like that boneheaded play of his from last week.

Close play the ref called IT 

 

no crying ? in football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

 

 

no crying ? in football

Apparently, no contact for these ******** snowflakes either. National Flag Football.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

This is what they paid Cousins for. Let's see if he can lead the comeback

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a terrible call to sway the game. Hopefully it doesn't impact the outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Holben said:

Apparently, no contact for these ******** snowflakes either. National Flag Football.

Where were these complaints when they called that for Rodgers?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Holben said:

Apparently, no contact for these ******** snowflakes either. National Flag Football.

Come on you know how the refs take care of the QB ... or is this the first time you ever watch a game? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a joke.  I don't give a crap about the Packers, I don't give a crap who wins this game, but that call was a joke.  Packers got robbed.  Its almost like they implemented rules so that the refs can call whatever they want whenever they want and no one can argue it.  That's ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, devaster said:

That was a terrible call to sway the game. Hopefully it doesn't impact the outcome.

Rodgers gets the same call while intentionally grounding the ball and we get crickets... No one even pointed out that it should have been offsetting let alone cried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hobbs28 said:

What a joke.  I don't give a crap about the Packers, I don't give a crap who wins this game, but that call was a joke.  Packers got robbed.  Its almost like they implemented rules so that the refs can call whatever they want whenever they want and no one can argue it.  That's ridiculous

Another one. Funny how entitled the Packers and their fans are. Like the Serena Williams of the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SurlyRobot said:

Rodgers gets the same call while intentionally grounding the ball and we get crickets... No one even pointed out that it should have been offsetting let alone cried.

Difference being the one on Cousins was game-ending. The refs intentionally extended the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.