Sign in to follow this  
x_Nemesis_x

Uefa Champions League Money League via LeagueSafe

Hello guys, Ihave created money league about the uefa champions league official fantasy game.

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uclfantasy

I am experienced commish located in europe and I have run multiple nba fantasy leagues and one fifa world cup league this summer. U can see the screenshots about that world cup league and my leaguesafe profile as commish.

I have some guys already interested but I need to recruit some more in order to make this league to run!

The buyin will be $100 . Payments via leaguesafe.com and payouts for top3 overall teams and group stage/knockout winners. I may add some small payout for each matchday winners too.

I have also created a groupme chat for the league ( send me a PM for the code) so we can have a better communication from there about league's settings (buyin/payouts) and have some smack talking later during the ch.league season.

I can also receive payments via paypal from internationals and pay on their behalf on leaguesafe.

(Check on the screenshot , it shows how I make some payments on behalf of users named as "rdamjan" and "arsenal wizard" who also won money and got paid via leaguesafe at the end)

So everyone interested he should send me a PM to send u the ucl leagues/groupme codes.

HURRY UP ONLY 1 DAY TO SETTLE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE LEAGUE!!!

Peace

kiy41syb3mm11.png

4eaybo463mm11.png