papocrain

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

24 minutes ago, chaiway said:

Add RHJ to that list since DMC was going to play mostly 4.

More peripheral but this opens up more minutes for Rodions as well... 

Lastly, RHJ might be out for the opener as well... that's RHJ, Crabbe, DMC, Napier who could be out... 

Dlo/Din

CLV/Harris

Harris/CLV

RHJ*/Dudley/Kurucs

Allen/Boss

Just feel like this needs to go a step further and replace with Harry, Dud, Al

This will be a fun thread to follow throughout the season, maybe the most fun on here...

All aboard!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Does this cat have Top 50 potencial?

He gives you a lil bit of everything, except the percentages.

2 hours ago, chaiway said:

Add RHJ to that list since DMC was going to play mostly 4.

More peripheral but this opens up more minutes for Rodions as well... 

Lastly, RHJ might be out for the opener as well... that's RHJ, Crabbe, DMC, Napier who could be out... 

Dlo/Din

CLV/Harris

Harris/CLV

RHJ*/Dudley/Kurucs

Allen/Boss

1 hour ago, LAbron said:

You really like abbreviating everyone's name hey there bud

His time is precious bud!!

tumblr_ojfksmNNuk1rz6ao9o5_r1_400.gif?w=

All of us here, after the news for Carroll.

Edited by montanski
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Heavy_Jon said:

Does this cat have Top 50 potencial?

He gives you a lil bit of everything, except the percentages.

No

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Wouldn't surprise me if he is top 75.... top 50 is way too much though. 

39 minutes ago, Pirate said:

No

nswgo.gif

Why doesn’t he? With Carroll out and Crabbe dinged up, this gives further usage to him. So I guess we will see what he does with it and if he is primed for the breakout many of us believe is in him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

nswgo.gif

Why doesn’t he? With Carroll out and Crabbe dinged up, this gives further usage to him. So I guess we will see what he does with it and if he is primed for the breakout many of us believe is in him.

Coz of his %’s.  You should be happy if he cracks top 100. Top 50 is ridiculous. Less than zero chance he finishes top 50 imo. 

• Like 1

all this hype and i have a feeling we will be somewhat disappointed. hope i'm wrong. must hold strong and not do anything drastic like J-Rich last year or prince

3 hours ago, brosephd said:

all this hype and i have a feeling we will be somewhat disappointed. hope i'm wrong. must hold strong and not do anything drastic like J-Rich last year or prince

What are u even talking about lol. We haven’t seen Levert play a game yet. Babbling about two guys who were putrid the first 6-8 weeks of last year I don’t know how that’s even relevant.  

20 minutes ago, chud12 said:

What are u even talking about lol. We haven’t seen Levert play a game yet. Babbling about two guys who were putrid the first 6-8 weeks of last year I don’t know how that’s even relevant.  

I think he is referring to a lot of impatience GMs that dropped J-rich and Prince after first few weeks of the season when they have subpar performance but in the end, both players finally came through and help a lot of GMs win their league by pick them up from WW.

Edited by ber

10 minutes ago, ber said:

I think he is referring to a lot of impatience GMs that dropped J-rich and Prince after first few weeks of the season when they have subpar performance but in the end, both players finally came through and help a lot of GMs win their league by pick them up from WW.

Can Levert actually stink up the joint for like 3 weeks first than lol. Assuming he’s going to stink to begin the year is pointless. 

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Can Levert actually stink up the joint for like 3 weeks first than lol. Assuming he’s going to stink to begin the year is pointless. 

nobody is assuming he is gonna be bad for first few weeks, only suggestion here is to have patience but if you see any players on the WW that is wroth to pick up , u should do it . Plus most people have too much expectation for levert. What Levert should really be is someone you pick in the last 2 rounds and if he really breaks out that will just make your team even better and less worry about injuries.

Edited by ber

3 minutes ago, ber said:

nobody is assuming he is gonna be bad for first few weeks, only suggestion here is to have patience but if you see any players on the WW that is wroth to pick up , u should do it .

The original poster kind of was but oh well.  

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

The original poster kind of was but oh well.  

My bad, i see the original post now, well if the original post expect Lavert to have a top 50 value then he might be disappointed  but somehow i hope levert can really be that good since i draft him in almost all my leagues but i will be really happy if he can be around top 80 value.

Edited by ber
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ber said:

My bad, i see the original post now, well if the original post expect Lavert to have a top 50 value then he might be disappointed  but somehow i hope levert can really be that good since i draft him in almost all my leagues but i will be really happy if he can be around top 80 value.

There's been a lot of back and forth on his ranking and stats, i think other than the %s and TOs, his ability to get steals is where he can get the biggest boost, he was at 1.2 steals in 26 last year (1.6 per 36) and even a slight improvement there will make a big difference

6 hours ago, ber said:

yeah no you were right, i'm talking about exercising patience. i'm not expecting top 50 or much for the last pick in my draft. i'm just saying if he does struggle to hold strong and don't panic drop.