papocrain

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 06/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, montanski said:

I have only one question for you:

Was he top 50 before the injury?

Be honest with you, not with us. He was in every god damn ranking top 50 - espn, yahoo, bbm, rw...

Whoa! Settle bra. I just checked yahoo season average ranking and he’s #95. You must be thinking  season total which is a rookie error. You  silly sausage. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

44 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Whoa! Settle bra. I just checked yahoo season average ranking and he’s #95. You must be thinking  season total which is a rookie error. You  silly sausage. 

You need help! Serious help. What ranking are you checking now, when he is out for so long? You think his avg ranking now is not affected from that he is not playing? I asked you, before the injury where he was ranked? Just answer me. Not now, per season averages or total or whatever you want - the day before the first injury. In BBM Barton is 28th in 8 cat roto with his averages in... 2 games! When Barton is back and play, let`s say 30 games this season, will his avgs will be for 28th place? Good luck with the averages, you clever boy. LeVert was top 50 in averages in every ranking the day before his first injury. In these avgs are included 2 games, that he left early for injuries. And that was said to you by multiple guys here. We can continue this nonsense forever, but stop that smoking or drinking and be honest with you. And i don`t pay attention of these rankings at all, when i play fantasy. I prefer to watch games and not only checking the boxscore. But in the end, your trolling is wonderful! Congratulations!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

Ok his value is undeniable but when he'll be back?

First of all: will he be back??

No timetable, for now. The rumors that come from big doctors` experience is after ASB. With the Nets` already lost season, they will be more cautious and maybe will not rush his return. Who knows...

2 hours ago, montanski said:

You need help! Serious help. What ranking are you checking now, when he is out for so long? You think his avg ranking now is not affected from that he is not playing? I asked you, before the injury where he was ranked? Just answer me. Not now, per season averages or total or whatever you want - the day before the first injury. In BBM Barton is 28th in 8 cat roto with his averages in... 2 games! When Barton is back and play, let`s say 30 games this season, will his avgs will be for 28th place? Good luck with the averages, you clever boy. LeVert was top 50 in averages in every ranking the day before his first injury. In these avgs are included 2 games, that he left early for injuries. And that was said to you by multiple guys here. We can continue this nonsense forever, but stop that smoking or drinking and be honest with you. And i don`t pay attention of these rankings at all, when i play fantasy. I prefer to watch games and not only checking the boxscore. But in the end, your trolling is wonderful! Congratulations!

I own Levert but bbm has him/had him outside of the top 50 when he went down, mainly because of his ft shooting. If you punt ft’s he’s ranked 57th on bbm. Either way, he wasn’t top 50 when he went down, though he was close if you punted fts.

10 minutes ago, ilimatic said:

I own Levert but bbm has him/had him outside of the top 50 when he went down, mainly because of his ft shooting. If you punt ft’s he’s ranked 57th on bbm. Either way, he wasn’t top 50 when he went down, though he was close if you punted fts.

On 9th november - the day before his first injury, in 8 cat roto in averages ranking, he was in top 50 - exactly on 49th. Look in the ranking with the option "date range", choose to 11/9/2018 and league settings for 8 cat roto. Next day he left the game vs GSW with injury and that is the reason he fell outside top 50 - he played around 20 mins. Next game was that disaster one.

On 06/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, montanski said:

I have only one question for you:

Was he top 50 before the injury?

Be honest with you, not with us. He was in every god damn ranking top 50 - espn, yahoo, bbm, rw...

Are you OK? Show me where he was top 50. I just checked BBM for his ranking for season average. I didn't even include the game he got injured in and he was ranked #93. You silly ay?

40 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Standard is 9 cat u turkey!

And where exactly you said standard in these 30 pages? OK. I accept. Let see the standard 9 cat. And...He is even better:

Untitled2?async&rand=0.9209389847772789

3 minutes ago, monkeysennin said:

Great sign but from someone who literally suffered the same exact injury he did... it takes at least 2 months to get back to being able to run much less play at a professional level... then even when your medically cleared the psych of always thinking you’d dislocate your ankle all over again is another hurdle to get over...

ps. That’s the reason I called it a basketball career... 

On 12/8/2018 at 8:03 PM, montanski said:

And where exactly you said standard in these 30 pages? OK. I accept. Let see the standard 9 cat. And...He is even better:

Untitled2?async&rand=0.9209389847772789

Actually, he’s not. It must not have loaded for you, but if you use date range from the beginning of the year until 11/11/18 (he got hurt on the 12th), he was ranked 80th in 9-cat leagues, again, mostly due to terrible ft%. If you check his punt to ranks, he’s 67th. If you punt ft and to’s, he’s 56th. Basically, no matter how you slice it, he wasn’t top 50 in per game value. There’s absolutely no shame in that, since he was having a great season. 

I was born in brooklyn and went to the univ. of mich. so I love the kid and hope he’s great. All of these recent updates are super encouraging, but even if he’s back in late january, I’m not expecting him to be back into true form until late this year or sometime next year.

Edit: I just noticed that you’re using 11/9 as your date. In that case, he is top 50 if you punt to’s. He played another game after that vs gsw in which he was terrible and tweaked his knee. I’m willing to discount the game he dislocated his ankle but I don’t think it’s fair to discount the gsw game too.

Edited by ilimatic

1 hour ago, ilimatic said:

Actually, he’s not. It must not have loaded for you, but if you use date range from the beginning of the year until 11/11/18 (he got hurt on the 12th), he was ranked 80th in 9-cat leagues, again, mostly due to terrible ft%. If you check his punt to ranks, he’s 67th. If you punt ft and to’s, he’s 56th. Basically, no matter how you slice it, he wasn’t top 50 in per game value. There’s absolutely no shame in that, since he was having a great season. 

I was born in brooklyn and went to the univ. of mich. so I love the kid and hope he’s great. All of these recent updates are super encouraging, but even if he’s back in late january, I’m not expecting him to be back into true form until late this year or sometime next year.

Edit: I just noticed that you’re using 11/9 as your date. In that case, he is top 50 if you punt to’s. He played another game after that vs gsw in which he was terrible and tweaked his knee. I’m willing to discount the game he dislocated his ankle but I don’t think it’s fair to discount the gsw game too.

He played around 20 mins this game and left with ankle injury, for that reason i discounted that game. The ranking is biuld with setting for 9 cat roto, without punting. Maybe with other league option he is with another ranking number. I don`t know and don`t care. I hope he is back soon to prove he is best Nets player. Again! Maybe he will be with mins restriction for more games than we want, but his fantasy season is not important. I like him a lot, altough i don`t like Nets ;)

return date still up in the air, but I guess he is definitely coming back this season and worth the stash

I know he's in the gym shooting. I'll say that. That's about as much as I can say. But progressing, on schedule and looking forward to having him back," Atkinson told reporters.

source: https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Article/Michigan-Wolverines-NBA-Caris-LeVert-Injury-126154100/

19 hours ago, ilimatic said:

f you use date range from the beginning of the year until 11/11/18 (he got hurt on the 12th), he was ranked 80th in 9-cat leagues, again, mostly due to terrible ft%.

Funny but when I use the date range up to 11/9/18 for 9 cats, no punt, I get that he was ranked 47th.  He had a terrible game on the 10th, and got hurt on the 11th.  Hard to believe on bad game dropped him over 30 spots.  

4 47  47 0.12 Caris LeVert INJ 19g BKN