papocrain

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

15 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

I'm sensing a dip from his 18/4/4 he was putting up before just because the team has found success through other players.

I've been stashing for a while but my expectation is 15/4/2.5 with same percentage moving forward. Hopefully he can bounce back to the same stats but I think it may be unrealistic to expect that.

I can see that along with limitations of him getting back in the groove. Hopefully he gets his minutes unleashed and put up good stats before Dinwiddie gets back. 

i can see him being again around 20ppg, they need someone to score the ball besides dlo and hes the perfect guy for it, plays off ball/on ball, hes capable of doing it after a week or two of gettin back in the groove

Dropped him after the injury but now got him back. Hopefully he can get to where he left off 

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

How many minutes his first game back? 15? 20?

My team is deep, if yours is too why start him right away? He'll be capped, so if it's 15 or 20 it still limits his value. Deangelo is balling out of his mind this year and I don't know if we can fairly expect anything within two rounds of the value Caris was posting per game before the injury.

Bench him till he shakes off the rust.

may be on minutes restriction 1-2 games in before getting the green light 

35 minutes from the GO! 

C'MON! ONE TIME! LETS GO!!

• Haha 2

3 stealssssss my man....and just scores his first bucket

4 steals and 3 assists in 6 minutes. Something tells me he was very eager to get back on the court.

Is it just me or is it hard not to root for this kid

• Like 2

So excited he's back, one of my favorite players in real life! Levert season let's go!

• Like 4

Whether you have him on your team or not, any NBA fan has to be glad to see him back after a potentially devastating injury.  He is a talented young player.

• Like 5

def shouldve started him instead of sato...bruh beastin now

His explosion is still there so that was nice to see. He looked like he was playing in Denver after those first 6 min. Coach kept him out there late in the 4th as the Nets were attempting to come back which kinda surprised the announcers as well. Kudos to those who held or recently scooped. 

I love Caris. I love my team so much, but I'm actually IN LOVE with Caris. What kind of an owner wouldn't be? He is the best feel good story of the decade! Why isn't Maxilimmian doing a sobby youtube-video on him?