Stefan

Taurean Prince 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 1/29/2019 at 10:19 AM, chud12 said:

The post above yours is pretty spot on. Very hard seeing Prince breakout on this team giving the current situation. 

I would think it's rough mentally playing on a young rebuilding team losing game after game. I look at Dunn and Lavine at that crazy situation. They've been devalued! Prince can play though and so can Lavine. He was a let down for me this year. They found a gem in Huerter. Huerter production coupled with Prince not producing/ injuries is the reason for the Hawks shopping Prince. Prince is a stud though.

26 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

I would think it's rough mentally playing on a young rebuilding team losing game after game. I look at Dunn and Lavine at that crazy situation. They've been devalued! Prince can play though and so can Lavine. He was a let down for me this year. They found a gem in Huerter. Huerter production coupled with Prince not producing/ injuries is the reason for the Hawks shopping Prince. Prince is a stud though.

Honestly I own Prince in s keeper and even last year I never thought he was that good. You watch him and he’s always out of control and takes really bad shots. Last year he had free reign to get all the usage snd take any shot he wanted on offense. This year in s new system snd with Trea and Collins around hes a small part of the game plan now. More than ever this dude needs a trade. Still only 24, the future could be bright with a smarter more controlled game. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Would you rather Prince or Bazemore? Both are sitting in my wire. Are both likely to be traded?

I own them both, it was all bread and butter until Huerter and Bembry got in the mix. I think they'll both be traded, Baze is too old with too got of a contract to be on a rebuilding team, and it looks like the Hawks like Huerter better than Prince so he'll be gone too. 

13 minutes ago, Mad Luke said:

I own them both, it was all bread and butter until Huerter and Bembry got in the mix. I think they'll both be traded, Baze is too old with too got of a contract to be on a rebuilding team, and it looks like the Hawks like Huerter better than Prince so he'll be gone too. 

I don't see how any contender would like to pay Bazemore 19.2M next season. I think he stays put.

43 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

I don't see how any contender would like to pay Bazemore 19.2M next season. I think he stays put.

Hm, I thought he was in his final year of a deal, but now I see he has a player option next year, which I assume he will pick up. But I still think there are teams that could use him (like the Rockets).

14 hours ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Would you rather Prince or Bazemore? Both are sitting in my wire. Are both likely to be traded?

I found myself struggling with this same question couple days back.

Knew I wanted to stash a Hawks wing but just couldn’t decide. Ultimately I went with Prince due to youth/friendlier salary

Dropped him this morning but just had to burn my last pickup to get him back. Hopefully he can continue this (and hopefully I dont jinx the second half).

Maybe his poor play and facing being traded lite a fire under him. Playing really well today. 

on fire in first half,but did nothing in second half

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stay_woke said:

Dropped him this morning but just had to burn my last pickup to get him back. Hopefully he can continue this (and hopefully I dont jinx the second half).

LMAO I've never jinxed something so hard in my life. 5 3s and 19 points in the 1st half and nothing in the 2nd. Gah what a waste of a pickup.

• Haha 1