PaddyAustralia

Steven Adams 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, brickcitymamba said:

Carrying some sort of a knock/injury perhaps? These are some mystical a** lines he's been posting.

 

He missed a few games a couple of weeks back I think? I would say he will rest up and be good to go after the All-Star break. The Thunder have been on a real tear recently so I'd guess they are just worn out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PaddingtonBear said:

 

He missed a few games a couple of weeks back I think? I would say he will rest up and be good to go after the All-Star break. The Thunder have been on a real tear recently so I'd guess they are just worn out

Yeah, it has to be some combination of these factors. The break really should do him good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep adding onto what I had said before - Adams is that hustle player who just bangs consistently in the paint and does things that don't show up on the box score. He is definitely fatigued at this point and he is vital to the Thunder, he is a big reason why they are winning these past games as well. Plus the dude has put up at least 2 steals with a block sprinkled here and there, since January - super underrated. He should be back to himself after the ASB. The high usage of Westbrook/PG and PG's MVP campaign this year is affecting his stats a bit too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not so great recently, any of y'all concerned perhaps? Or maybe even thinking of dropping since he'll have no more games for this week after Friday's game against Raptors...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm def considering dropping after today's game to stream sat and sun. Toughest dude on my team, but I got to make it past the semi's brother. Points league FWIW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, C_Kap24 said:

I'm def considering dropping after today's game to stream sat and sun. Toughest dude on my team, but I got to make it past the semi's brother. Points league FWIW.

I feel you, and I wouldn't be against you for doing that. His recent sluggish performance has been a bit frustrating and concerned. He has 4 games next week, that's the main reason I'm still holding him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, adithmuluk said:

I feel you, and I wouldn't be against you for doing that. His recent sluggish performance has been a bit frustrating and concerned. He has 4 games next week, that's the main reason I'm still holding him. 

Thanks man. Yeah, I had to do it. Only player on my team with no games the rest of this weekend, so I'm streaming B2B sat and sun with my last add. Hopefully it gets me to the ship and possibly get Adams back when waivers clear next week. We'll see though, good luck on your end homie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 for 7 for 2 points and 8 boards. If he didn't get the 4 steals and 3 blocks, and the fact that he's got 3 more games this week, would've totally dropped him for Harkless / Z. Collins...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, adithmuluk said:

1 for 7 for 2 points and 8 boards. If he didn't get the 4 steals and 3 blocks, and the fact that he's got 3 more games this week, would've totally dropped him for Harkless / Z. Collins...

4 steals and 3 blocks is equivalent to like 2-3 games of stocks... u have no idea what youre doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

4 steals and 3 blocks is equivalent to like 2-3 games of stocks... u have no idea what youre doing. 

 

But it's an outliner. You can't expect those performances every game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

 

But it's an outliner. You can't expect those performances every game.

no crap, but u also shouldnt be whining about a bad line if hes giving you 4 steals and 3 blocks lol....

also not really the point, theres 1 more week lol, and youre considering dropping for harkless? his popcorn stats have been s--- since ASB, but at least the stocks are there and FG% and low TO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

no crap, but u also shouldnt be whining about a bad line if hes giving you 4 steals and 3 blocks lol....

also not really the point, theres 1 more week lol, and youre considering dropping for harkless? his popcorn stats have been s--- since ASB, but at least the stocks are there and FG% and low TO

 

Ah you quoted the wrong person.

 

I'm not whining about a bad line bud and I'm not switching him for Harkless. I'm just saying it's an outliner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.