Jake the snake

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

I don't want Otto anywhere near the Rockets lol, look at how many shots PJ tucker gets, maybe if Melo isn't there.

Lol are you saying PJ Tucker should be getting more shots? PJ Tucker???

3 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

Lol are you saying PJ Tucker should be getting more shots? PJ Tucker???

I'm saying they have too many ball stoppers there as well, same as the Wizards. If Carmelo leaves then Yes but if he stays NO

Edited by DezedandConfused

18 minutes ago, raaaabz said:

Otto Porter got traded

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaha NICE...

with Howard back... it's only going from here... 

down-arrow.png

EDIT: (well at least rebounds) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Stefan

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

I'm saying they have too many ball stoppers there as well, same as the Wizards. If Carmelo leaves then Yes but if he stays NO

Fair enough, although I don't fully agree. I just thought it was weird using PJ's shot attempts as an example of somebody affected. He's actually attempting more shots per game so far this season than he has in any other year of his career.

Houston should trade Tucker and Melo to the Wizards and whatever else from either side to make the salaries match.  Instead of giving up four picks I bet the Wiz will take 3.  That way Otto gets what he deserves which is to get passed to by CP3 and Harden.  Meanwhile Melo gets what he deserves which is probably a fist fight with ****ful Wall.  Only person I would feel bad for is Tucker.  I wish....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

Fair enough, although I don't fully agree. I just thought it was weird using PJ's shot attempts as an example of somebody affected. He's actually attempting more shots per game so far this season than he has in any other year of his career.

Yeah he is this year without Ariza, kinda skewed too tho with Harden out for several games.

I don't get why Otto always gets the quick hook to the bench, when everyone else is playing worse. FWIW Otto is the only player with a positive +/- this game, while Wall has 9 assists to 6 TOs smh

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Houston should trade Tucker and Melo to the Wizards and whatever else from either side to make the salaries match.  Instead of giving up four picks I bet the Wiz will take 3.  That way Otto gets what he deserves which is to get passed to by CP3 and Harden.  Meanwhile Melo gets what he deserves which is probably a fist fight with ****ful Wall.  Only person I would feel bad for is Tucker.  I wish....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhaahahahhhahaahah

first class entertainment here ! 

tenor.gif?itemid=3547058

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:
STARTERS MIN FG 3PT FT OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/- PTS
M. MorrisPF 29 2-6 0-2 0-0 0 2 2 4 1 0 0 1 -9 4
O. Porter Jr.SF 16 4-6 1-3 0-0 0 3 3 2 0 0 2 1 +7 9
D. HowardC 23 7-8 0-0 6-8 2 1 3 1 2 0 1 4 -12 20
J. WallPG 31 6-11 2-5 1-2 0 2 2 9 1 0 7 1 -13 15
B. BealSG 29 10-15 4-6 3-3 0 2 2 4 1 0 4 2 -13 27

Don't forget Kelly Oubre who's playing better according to Scott Brooks with the supa hot 2-9 for 6 points and -33

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, royalm said:

Don't forget Kelly Oubre who's playing better according to Scott Brooks with the supa hot 2-9 for 6 points and -33

That could have easily been a -31 if things broke his way. 

• Haha 6

Just now, StifleTower2 said:

Is brooks the worst active coach in the nba?  I’m not being hyperbolic, legit question.

He's the Mike Mccarthy of the NBA. If you give him elite players he will guarantee you mediocrity. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

He's the Mike Mccarthy of the NBA. If you give him elite players he will guarantee you mediocrity. 

OKC rings a bell, ironically OKC just beat the s--- out of his current team lol

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

OKC rings a bell, ironically OKC just beat the s--- out of his current team lol

Yup, dude has been surrounded by great players his entire NBA coaching career. 

Harden/Westbrook/Durant/Ibaka in OKC

Beal/Wall/Porter in Washington

Tyronne Lue could take those teams to the playoffs and win a couple of rounds also. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

Yup, dude has been surrounded by great players his entire NBA coaching career. 

Harden/Westbrook/Durant/Ibaka in OKC

Beal/Wall/Porter in Washington

Tyronne Lue could take those teams to the playoffs and win a couple of rounds also. 

Pop would take those rosters, recruit 3-4 obscure European players, turn them into household names, win 3 titles, berate the media, and win 3 more titles.  

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Is brooks the worst active coach in the nba?  I’m not being hyperbolic, legit question.

An oldie but goodie:

gxw9Otz.png

• Haha 5

Just now, Kaboom said:

An oldie but goodie:

gxw9Otz.png

Lol seeing Perk play 30 min had me dead. This guy at one point had Westbrook, Harden, KD, Ibaka, Jeff Green (kinda average but can score). His playcalling is nonexistent, either that or his players dont follow it.

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

I don't want Otto anywhere near the Rockets lol, look at how many shots PJ tucker gets, maybe if Melo isn't there.

...then maybe...trade Melo...and watch him, wall, and beal steal the ball from each other :))

• Like 1