Jake the snake

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook

How is a team with John Wall, Bradley Beal, Otto, and Dwight this bad?!  Oh yeah because it’s a team with John Wall at the helm. Never mind.  

• Like 2

Got dropped in my league before this game :lol:

Praying my waiver claim goes through before anyone elses

Edited by Boogie Buckets

Solid numbers. Thanks for the great parting gift Otto! 

RW genius blurb writers at it again.  I feel dumber every time I read them.  Show me a league where someone would drop a top 30 player 2 weeks into the season....I mean, really?

"Otto Porter Jr. hit 7-of-12 shots and five 3-pointers for 19 points, six rebounds, four assists, two steals, two blocks and zero turnovers in 38 minutes, despite playing through a bruised left big toe on Tuesday.

OPJ missed Sunday's game with the injury, but tied his season high in minutes tonight, and set season highs in points, field goals made, 3-pointers and assists, while filling the stat sheet in his best game of the season. He got off to a slow start this season and the toe was a concern, but it looks like he's back. If he was dropped in your league, go get him."

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

RW genius blurb writers at it again.  I feel dumber every time I read them.  Show me a league where someone would drop a top 30 player 2 weeks into the season....I mean, really?

"Otto Porter Jr. hit 7-of-12 shots and five 3-pointers for 19 points, six rebounds, four assists, two steals, two blocks and zero turnovers in 38 minutes, despite playing through a bruised left big toe on Tuesday.

OPJ missed Sunday's game with the injury, but tied his season high in minutes tonight, and set season highs in points, field goals made, 3-pointers and assists, while filling the stat sheet in his best game of the season. He got off to a slow start this season and the toe was a concern, but it looks like he's back. If he was dropped in your league, go get him."

Im not disagreeing with you, they write some dumb stuff...and this drop probably happened in less than 1% of leagues, but there is this...

6 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Got dropped in my league before this game :lol:

Praying my waiver claim goes through before anyone elses

2 hours ago, Tierjerk said:

You guys think I should trade Otto for Ibaka straight up in a 9 cat roto league? 

sure why not

plz get traded..plz get traded..plz get traded..plz get traded..plz get traded..plz get traded

How many "last string" games have we had now. Every game that's over before half time I always think "something's has to happen now"...it's been 5 games

lol John Wall acting like he hits a game winner by cutting the lead to 1 with 3 minutes left, Orlando proceeds to go on a 5-0 run

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, erthos said:

Why is Brooks playing Oubre and Jeff Green in the fourth quarter of a close game??

Because they are playing with more energy and mounting a comeback while being active on D

*Were mounting a comeback....smh. This team man :{

Edited by nkb32

They can't even inbound the ball right. Brooks going to get fired. 

As a Grizzlies fan let me tell you that playing Jeff Green is pretty much always a net negative. Even when he plays well, that just buys him more minutes, which of course is bad. 

Regardless of the flow of the game, having Porter on the bench in the fourth is just a bad look in so many ways. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bhkim814 said:

They can't even inbound the ball right. Brooks going to get fired. 

I doubt it hopefully I'm wrong, this guy is making more than Brad Stevens :lol:

5 hours ago, erthos said:

Why is Brooks playing Oubre and Jeff Green in the fourth quarter of a close game??

Because he wanna get fired. He wanna leave the team more than Jimmy leaving T wolves.