Jake the snake

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook

12 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

dropped this guy for sato soon as sato owner dropped him B)

Had to drop Sato at one point to bring Otto out of the IR... playing the new Sato owner now. :/

Just hoping the shot will start falling at some point.

Edited by brickcitymamba

2 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Had to drop Sato at one point to bring Otto out of the IR... playing the new Sato owner now. :/

Just hoping the shot will start falling at some point.

lol ouch. sato is like brogdon that he does everything. porter shoots and sometimes rebounds and because wiz only have one PG now, I figured Sato was the better keep

5 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

lol ouch. sato is like brogdon that he does everything. porter shoots and sometimes rebounds and because wiz only have one PG now, I figured Sato was the better keep

Had I known better, would've just dropped Garris and felt very Nice. But it's easy to be a clairvoyant in the rear view mirror

1 minute ago, brickcitymamba said:

Had I known better, would've just dropped Garris and felt very Nice. But it's easy to be a clairvoyant in the rear view mirror

true. I mean I had porter and Bryant for a whole month while sato would sit on the waivers for weeks then picked up and drop all over my league. then I finally gave in and dropped those two and kep sato ROS. he has the best outlook it seems

IDK if anyone follows Josh LLoyd from BBM, but he tweeted to me that OPJ is still a hold. I trust his opinion over most so gotta roll with OPJ through this stinker of a stretch. Isn't he currently the highest paid player on their roster :huh:

2 hours ago, spd2base said:

IDK if anyone follows Josh LLoyd from BBM, but he tweeted to me that OPJ is still a hold. I trust his opinion over most so gotta roll with OPJ through this stinker of a stretch. Isn't he currently the highest paid player on their roster :huh:

think for yourself dawg.... anyone can read a tweet lol

with that being said, opj is not droppable. hes simply too good and he is also behind Wall and Beal so no hes not the highest paid. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

think for yourself dawg.... anyone can read a tweet lol

with that being said, opj is not droppable. hes simply too good and he is also behind Wall and Beal so no hes not the highest paid. 

That's what I said, he's not droppable. And double check what I said, OPJ is the highest paid player on his team this season. Wall's salary is due to go up next season, and he's making more than Beal. So the quandary is why in the world is he playing 4th fiddle to guys like Ariza and Green?  

6 minutes ago, spd2base said:

That's what I said, he's not droppable. And double check what I said, OPJ is the highest paid player on his team this season. Wall's salary is due to go up next season, and he's making more than Beal. So the quandary is why in the world is he playing 4th fiddle to guys like Ariza and Green?  

Because Pennywise is Wiz coach and really hates OPJ and TB. For his love relationship with Green, all is said already in this thread and in TB`s thread. And remember he played Green at C against Embiid, Drummond, Jokic...

This trade seems like a wash to me, Except Portis might lose some value in Washington if they decide to start Parker wit Green and Ariza. Hopefully a change of scenery helps OPJ.

3 minutes ago, Freshazimiz53 said:

Thoughts on Ottos value after the trade?

Going from 3rd option to 2nd or 1st, good trade but new playoff schedule is 3-3-3 from 4-4-4 :(

1 minute ago, spd2base said:

This trade seems like a wash to me, Except Portis might lose some value in Washington if they decide to start Parker wit Green and Ariza. Hopefully a change of scenery helps OPJ.

If Parker couldn't start with Portis there in Chicago, what makes you think he'll start in WSH?

Yuck.... Theres a reason why these bad teams usually never have players with good fantasy value. I was perfectly happy with his Wiz role and the 444 schedule but this is disappointing for me.

Just now, HotSauce24 said:

If Parker couldn't start with Portis there in Chicago, what makes you think he'll start in WSH?

Someone needs to start at SF. I thought Portis was always a 6th man type player. IDK, I don't follow Chicago enough

1 minute ago, HotSauce24 said:

He definitely wont start. 

My only concern for Otto is that Bulls may shut him down later in the season, but at least he is out of Pennywise jail!

So are saying the starting five is Sato/Ariza/Green/Bryant/Portis? 

1 minute ago, spd2base said:

You spaced out on Beal.

• Like 1

Just now, spd2base said:

Sato/Beal/Ariza/Parker/Bryant Ariza and Parker will be in timeshare with both Forward spots and could see Portis and Green as center in small ball lineups.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

You spaced out on Beal.

Ah, my bad. Thanks for the correction.

Bringing this back to OPJ, he'll get some run right? Or will he still be behing Markennen and Carter JR?

Just now, spd2base said:

Bringing this back to OPJ, he'll get some run right? Or will he still be behing Markennen and Carter JR?

Carter is out for the season:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just now, spd2base said:

Otto is a SF. He's brought in to be the starting SF so Hutchinson won't have to pretend to be a NBA player

• Like 1
  • Haha 2