Jake the snake

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook

Forget about MJ! It's OPJ's time in Chicago! :lol:

• Like 1

I kind of like his fit. I don't like putting myself through the misery of watching the Bulls, since I'm already a Wizards fan, and I feel like the slower pace may not be beneficial to him, but another way of looking at it is he's the reliable guy on the wing that they need. Wish he got a steal or block tonight, but can't ever hate on four 3s on 7/9 shooting. 

• Like 1

Bad fantasy schedule, is he worth keeping or is the best bet to try and trade him away ?

Edited by nyjew

19 hours ago, nyjew said:

Bad fantasy schedule, is he worth keeping or is the best bet to try and trade him away ?

Unless you can blow someone away in a trade, I think you keep him bc his ros value is a little deflated given his rough start to the season. Looks like he’ll get 12 to 14 shots per game in Chicago and his three-point percentage is trending up to where it was the past few years. That plus 2 stocks a game is hard to trade away. Top 30 guy imo, but I doubt you would get proper value in a trade. 

27 points on 11/12 shooting, with 7 rebounds and 1 blk ...and its only 3 minutes into the 3rd......

mother of god danger GIF

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DamoESP said:

27 points on 11/12 shooting, with 7 rebounds and 1 blk ...and its only 3 minutes into the 3rd......

mother of god danger GIF

It’s happening.......

Well the trade I threw out trying to get him last night was just rejected lol. Any buy-low that might have existed from him joining the Bulls is out the window...

1 minute ago, adifferentlogik said:

Oh wow, is this the real OPJ? 

Definitely reminds of me when James harden was on the rockets, Westbrook and Durant held him back and so did the coach, wall and Beal were even worst for porters breakout potential not to mention the coach, now he can truly shine and he’s just getting started, feel bad for the guys that dropped him a few weeks ago ........ for whoever held or bought low congrats 🍾 and enjoy the ride 

Forget the playoff schedule guys , he’s finally gonna go back to his top 30 ways in 9 cat , Scott brooks wasn’t going to allow porter jr to play ahead of Ariza and Green.

huge Win for own

Last 3 games he’s averaged 17 shots attempted per game with bulls....with the wizards he would be lucky to get 8 shots pre ariza trade ....... after ariza trade it got worst he’d be lucky to get 8 shots and 28 mins...... Nuff said .... let the party begin

He’s shooting out of his mind and that won’t continue, but on a team full of mistake prone young players, he’s a steady and talented vet and so will get his shots and play big minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Forget the playoff schedule guys , he’s finally gonna go back to his top 30 ways in 9 cat , Scott brooks wasn’t going to allow porter jr to play ahead of Ariza and Green.

huge Win for own

That's what I was saying a couple of pages back. I rather have this Otto playing 3 games than the trash Otto that randomly missed games with the Wizards. 

• Like 1

It`s OPJ`s time! Like i said after the trade, Boylen will give him the ball, because King Otto is defensive minded hardworker! If they trade the ball hog in the offseason, The King will enter top 25, at least in 9 cats, for sure.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, centerfield_ballhawk said:

Moved him straight up for Jerami Grant, points league. 

How you feeling about that now? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Brye said:

Last 3 games he’s averaged 17 shots attempted per game with bulls....with the wizards he would be lucky to get 8 shots pre ariza trade ....... after ariza trade it got worst he’d be lucky to get 8 shots and 28 mins...... Nuff said .... let the party begin

love his production. 

10 hours ago, adifferentlogik said:

Oh wow, is this the real OPJ? 

scott sucks, green & ariza should never get more shots than him. he clearly can ball

ariza somehow managed to up his shot total by 4 a game from phx to washington, porters younger and got more pormise, never has more than 10 shots a game lol and got better every year. 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry