Jake the snake

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook

I accepted a trade trading away my Porter and DeAndre Jordan for CP3 and Faried in a 9 cat H2H where I'm in the top 3.  I'm not very confident in Jordan's outlook ros and I think even with Capela back, Faried and DJ are basically a wash.  Given Houston's PO schedule and that they will be fighting for a spot, I think CP3  > OPJ.   Ofc I realized OPJ had the potential to be better on his new team, then I open by browser and see a 37/10 line.  All I have to say is, "Big gulps, huh?  Welp, see ya later!"

Edited by StifleTower2

4 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I accepted a trade trading away my Porter and DeAndre Jordan for CP3 and Faried in a 9 cat H2H where I'm in the top 3.  I'm not very confident in Jordan's outlook ros and I think even with Capela back, Faried and DJ are basically a wash.  Given Houston's PO schedule and that they will be fighting for a spot, I think CP3  > OPJ.   Ofc I realized OPJ had the potential to be better on his new team, then I open by browser and see a 37/10 line.  All I have to say is, "Big gulps, huh?  Welp, see ya later!"

that is a bad trade as far as i know. cp3 is too much of an injury risk and OPJ is balling out in chicago

I made the trade prior to OPJ "balling out".  Anyway, I think a lot of CP3s missed days were due to preventative maintenance which I think we will see less of post SB, hopefully.  Even with OPJs great stretch, CP3 has ranked higher in 9 cat over the past two weeks.  I certainly wouldn't do it again if I knew how good Porter would be though.  

1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

No good

8 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

I made the trade prior to OPJ "balling out".  Anyway, I think a lot of CP3s missed days were due to preventative maintenance which I think we will see less of post SB, hopefully.  Even with OPJs great stretch, CP3 has ranked higher in 9 cat over the past two weeks.  I certainly wouldn't do it again if I knew how good Porter would be though.  

It comes down to what stats u need. If u need more assists/steals CP3, if u need more 3s/Boards/less TOs Otto

• Like 2

On 2019-01-30 at 6:47 PM, kane said:

24 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Otto hurt his leg. Won't return. 

Anybody see the injury ?

Nah doesn't look that bad but knowing Bulls... Just be prepared for him to miss the next few games. Their front office probably pissed their pants after they won two games in a row (possibly 3 after tonight). This gives them an excuse to sit Otto. 

Seriously one of the most frustrating players to own this year. F this guy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, heero78 said:

F this guy. 

Seconded. Was he this feeble in the years prior? I remember his shot spinning from cold to hot, but not this... 

11 hours ago, brickcitymamba said:

Seconded. Was he this feeble in the years prior? I remember his shot spinning from cold to hot, but not this... 

He was good last year. He did have a cold stretch but he finished strong overall. 
Played pretty much all the games.

Doubtful tonight. Anyone see him coming back anytime soon or think he’ll be rested more games due to the tank 

Rest a game or two and come back to dominate the FBB POs OPJ! We held onto ya all season, reward us lol!

2 hours ago, curly said:

Probably sitting the next two-three games out

How do you know this 

17 minutes ago, molski said:

How do you know this 

No one knows, it's just a guess. But given that the Bulls prolly wanna tank and protect their newest asset that's under contract for a few years...I'd be surprised if the rush him back. Yet they'll play Lavine 40+ minutes tonight lmao! Why OPJ always getting hurt man???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, molski said:

What are the odds he plays tonight? I say 10%

Probable! I made that post on purpose

17 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Traded my Otto and Jamal at the deadline for lauri I’m out 

Bad trade

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Traded my Otto and Jamal at the deadline for lauri I’m out 

To all the kids reading at home -- don't do this.