Jake the snake

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook

Wanted him last two years. Finally get him and bad start. Not worrying yet but can’t believe he isn’t leading the team in minutes. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

wtf is going on with his minutes??? and this is with dwight out. 

Brooks like to play kelly oubre and Jeff Green

Brooks doesnt care that otto gets paid 26mil a year

At least win the game then lol against the kings

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

wtf is going on with his minutes??? and this is with dwight out. 

Some factors are:

- He's heard "be more aggressive the whole offseason" and he's forcing when he gets a touch (key word, when). Not his game and he looks lost.

- Oubre is playing really well right now. Jeff Green looks solid

- The team overall other than the the two backups that play his position are in shambles

- He's 5/21 from 3 through 5 games.

- Scott Brooks sucks

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

What kind of buy low players are we offering to acquire porter? D’Angelo Russell? Gallinari?

No and maybe. Personally I wouldn't bite on either.

Sh*t... I might have to replace him with Rudy Gay on my SF slot Roto until things get turned around. 

Scary that this team is already so dysfunctional, and that is without Dwight being thrown into the mix.

• Haha 2

I like how Scott Brooks said that Otto 'can't worry about his shots' after repeatedly saying all summer that he wants him to take more shots. Classic Scotty Brooks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I like how Scott Brooks said that Otto 'can't worry about his shots' after repeatedly saying all summer that he wants him to take more shots. Classic Scotty Brooks.

He's so bad. Glad to have gotten rid of him in OKC. Too bad we went from one moron to another

1 minute ago, Del Rio said:

He's so bad. Glad to have gotten rid of him in OKC. Too bad we went from one moron to another

No one can f*** up a title opportunity with Westbrook, Durant, Harden, and a prime Ibaka other than this dude. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

No one can f*** up a title opportunity with Westbrook, Durant, Harden, and a prime Ibaka other than this dude. 

I'm as much of a Brooks hater as the next guy, but this isn't necessarily on Brooks. This group only had 1 shot and it was against prime Lebron in Miami. Presti f-ed this up. Something something amnesty Perkins.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mihs said:

I'm as much of a Brooks hater as the next guy, but this isn't necessarily on Brooks. This group only had 1 shot and it was against prime Lebron in Miami. Presti f-ed this up. Something something amnesty Perkins.

Prime LeBron? Wait... Nvm, you're right. That was when LeBron used to play defense and finally developed a mean streak.

Oh yeah, Perkins was a sore thumb. If I remember correctly, Harden underperformed in those Finals too. One of the more disheartening whiffs.

Maybe Otto should be worried about his shots.  This core has been together long enough with an unselfish Porter to realize they aren't going to win a championship this way.  Maybe its time he does get selfish cause he realizes it would give them a better chance.  They are wasting his talents, he would be a star on most other teams and he knows it.  Im praying for a trade, but its so unlikely.

Maybe Wall should be the one less worried about his shots and more worried about getting someone other than Beal involved.