MrBean

Jrue Holiday 2018-2019 Season Outlook

4 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

Oooooh so you are hoping you hit the lottery. No wonder you are reading Gentry’s words so literally 

spacer.png

Alvin Gentry? Or Bballshinobi? I'll ride with AG. IF they do end up shutting him down early, ill be the first one to let you know you were right.

If you look at Frank Jacksons outlook it says "Jrue could be out another game or 2. any truth to this? He was dropped on my league

8 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

If you look at Frank Jacksons outlook it says "Jrue could be out another game or 2. any truth to this? He was dropped on my league

His outlook mentions nothing about Jrue...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkpotato said:

His outlook mentions nothing about Jrue...

in my espn fantasy app it does, "with jrue expcted to miss atleast another game or two, Jackson will likely be relied on heavily once again during Tuesdays bout versus the bucks."

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

in my espn fantasy app it does, "with jrue expcted to miss atleast another game or two, Jackson will likely be relied on heavily once again during Tuesdays bout versus the bucks."

Ah Gotcha. There was nothing on Yahoo. But I wonder where espn got this source from?

Edited by sharkpotato

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Ah Gotcha. There was nothing on Yahoo. But I wonder where espn got this source from?

His a$$

Edited by q6174

Hopefully his available next week 

6 hours ago, brosephd said:

any chance of shutdown

Could be but might not 

AD is playing unless they shut him down with this injury 

so we are at 7 days since his initial injury report. lets see if an updates follows within the next few hours or days.

Alvin Gentry hinted on Thursday that the Pelicans could shut down both Jrue Holiday (abdominal strain) and E'Twaun Moore (quad) for the final 12 games of the season.’

😭

On 3/10/2019 at 4:31 PM, KDilla35 said:

Alvin Gentry? Or Bballshinobi? I'll ride with AG. IF they do end up shutting him down early, ill be the first one to let you know you were right.

Alvin Gentry hinted on Thursday that the Pelicans could shut down both Jrue Holiday (abdominal strain) and E'Twaun Moore (quad) for the final 12 games of the season.

The Pelicans are essentially playing for ping-pong balls at this point, so there won't be any incentive for New Orleans to rush either of these guys back. Gentry said they'll be "overly cautious" as they recover from their injuries, and with just 12 games remaining, it wouldn't be shocking to see these two in street clothes to close out the year. Frank Jackson and Kenrich Williams should continue to start in their absence.

Original Tweet:

hK8lwFyx_bigger.jpgWill GuilloryVerified account @WillGuillory
FollowFollow @WillGuillory
More

Based on what Alvin Gentry just told us, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jrue Holiday and E'Twaun Moore eventually shut down for the rest of the season. He said the team will be "overly cautious" with them as they recover from injuries.

But since it didn't come from Alvin Gentry's mouth directly, and you only ride with AG and not me nor Wll Guillory, it's just speculation and utter panic reaction 

• Like 3

If they are shutting him down can they announce it already? I hope they don't, suspect they will but he is too good not to hold in the event that he does return.

Posted (edited)

Anything???

The final round starts on Monday. It's getting close to the time where he isn't worth rostering anymore. You guys holding or folding? I'm going to try to hold until Monday.

Edited by Ace_King

1 hour ago, Ace_King said:

Still nothing.

There's a reason nobody has responded in this thread - we all dropped Jrue and moved on

14 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

There's a reason nobody has responded in this thread - we all dropped Jrue and moved on

I have held a lead throughout the match up, especially factoring in being the 1 seed (so I would have the tiebreaket in a 4-4 tie). He was worth keeping in that scenario, if he returned in the finals.

From I can tell, he hasn't been practicing, which would probably mean drop him if you're still going. Anyone have any better info?

Posted (edited)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmKKutFxHgKxlBZq96VHa

Edited by JormaJormala

NOP should sell the team. Their ownership sucks plain and simple. Or fire everyone top to bottom and do it properly.

• Like 1