MrBean

Jrue Holiday 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Anyone who owned Jrue Holiday last year had to have been happy with themselves...

He gave owners 19.0 PPG / 4 REB / 6.5 AST / 1.5 3PM / 1.5 STL AND ALMOST 1.0 BLK per game (as a point guard). Couple that with an almost 50.0 FG%, the dude is a stud. He's in the prime of his career. His once "worrisome" leg injury from 3-4 seasons ago is now a distant memory.

If you got this guy anywhere after Pick 25, you should be THRILLED.

• Like 1

Just now, CORTEz said:

Anyone who owned Jrue Holiday last year had to have been happy with themselves...

He gave owners 19.0 PPG / 4 REB / 6.5 AST / 1.5 3PM / 1.5 STL AND ALMOST 1.0 BLK per game (as a point guard). Couple that with an almost 50.0 FG%, the dude is a stud. He's in the prime of his career. His once "worrisome" leg injury from 3-4 seasons ago is now a distant memory.

If you got this guy anywhere after Pick 25, you should be THRILLED.

Thank you. You’ve prevented a suicide. (Even though I reached at 22)

If you skipped PG you should head straight to the nearest bridge tbh

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Felt I had a great draft, but just didn't like this pick in the 3rd...Was nervous before game and yep, I was right...Darn, darn!! Randle and Payton are going to hugely affect his usage...Payton and Randle both with much better stat sheets, freaking embarrassing! I hated this pick and now hated even more!! Ok, I've vented...

10 minutes ago, Starvela said:

Felt I had a great draft, but just didn't like this pick in the 3rd...Was nervous before game and yep, I was right...Darn, darn!! Randle and Payton are going to hugely affect his usage...Payton and Randle both with much better stat sheets, freaking embarrassing! I hated this pick and now hated even more!! Ok, I've vented...

Well.. I guess just ride it out all season.

can't sell him, can't drop him...

He's also on my squad btw. Ouch!

I wouldn't be too worried right now. Mirotic, Randle, and Davis were just all on freaking fire and the game was a complete blowout.  

7 minutes ago, Kaishi said:

lol, its ONE GAME.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kaishi said:

Yep, that's all we can do..ride him all year!! His doesn't have the big name going either, so stuck no matter what..

15 minutes ago, Starvela said:

Yep, that's all we can do..ride him all year!! His doesn't have the big name going either, so stuck no matter what..

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm...hope so...

12 hours ago, Kaishi said:

I wish I was in your league man...I'd be throwing buy-lows by the dozen...

Please Jrue, don't ever let scrub Payton outplay you ever again..have some pride!! Only pick I didn't feel comfortable with and now I hate it after first game, at this point I just want to go back to at least not feeling comfortable with it, lol..that's it!!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Starvela said:

Please Jrue, don't ever let scrub Payton outplay you ever again..have some pride!! Only pick I didn't feel comfortable with and now I hate it after first game, at this point I just want to go back to at least not feeling comfortable with it, lol..that's it!!

Feel comfortable in the fact that he WILL turn it around. It was the first game... This Pelicans offense looks straight nasty with their increased pace and shooters all around. Jrue will be fine and should bounce back tonight. There will be PLENTY of shots to go around on this offense this year.

I traded him and Thad young for Porter and Jordan.  Not because of this one game but because it was a better fit for my team.  Just throwing it out there that he still has trade value so don’t be concerned.  

1 hour ago, Starvela said:

I wouldn’t call Payton a scrub, but Jrue is better. Your pick is fine. Even after the large sample size of one subpar game, you should feel comfortable and safe with it.

:)

On 10/16/2018 at 5:33 AM, Walk with me said:

I picked him over pg cause I drafted him too many times in my mocks. Can someone convince me I’m not a fncking idiot or should I kill myself now? B)

1. brow 3

2. Jrue 22 (missed PG)

3. Kemba 27 (missed Kyrie)

4. Tobias 

5. Horford

6. Otto

7. Milssap

8. Harris 

On 10/16/2018 at 5:37 AM, ROTY said:

You drafted Jrue over Paul George?

That's FU**ED UP homie 

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, kane said:

can't hit shot tonight

His offense looks so freaking bad. He’s 0fer from 3 to start the year.

jru holiday needs to shed that s---y head band. He looks like the old, creepy scrub that works out in my gym 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

So.. buy-low window looks wide open?

Anyone throw out any offers for him or receive offers for him yet?

I traded he and Thad Young for Porter and DeAndre Jordan.  I’m so glad I did right now, although that could change. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I traded he and Thad Young for Porter and DeAndre Jordan.  I’m so glad I did right now, although that could change. 

Well you did mention that already,  thank you.

Definitely a buy low, if you can find an owner foolish enough. It's a LONG season and Jrue is going be fine. Too talented.