MrBean

Jrue Holiday 2018-2019 Season Outlook

4 minutes ago, tremixt said:

Well you did mention that already,  thank you.

Definitely a buy low, if you can find an owner foolish enough. It's a LONG season and Jrue is going be fine. Too talented. 

Sorry, I just have things on my mind, and forget whether or not I’ve mentioned them already.  My bad. 

I got buy-low offers rn.. So tempting to hit accept. :unsure: didn't know Jrue would be this awful damn...

1 hour ago, fantasy_focus said:

what kind of offer? 

Hell be better than this but u dont think hell reach last years numbers with so many high usage guys.(AD, Mirotic, Randle)

I thought he'd be more efficient with the defense so spread around. I'll start worrying if he's still like this by December. I'm already fielding buy low offers on leagues where I dont have him.

Last year he was with Rondo and Cousins (instead of Payton and Randle this year) i don't think this is the main issue. he will be better but we are probably expecting too much from him. He did an amazing season last year but we have no proof of consistency

It’s fairly simple from my POV.  He hasn’t shot the ball well.  Despite reports that he was really working on his 3 ball this summer he’s 0-11 so far this season.

The assists, steals, and rebounds are there.  If and when his shots start to fall he’ll be fine.

I do wish a took Bledsoe instead tho.  Feels like Jrue was a little overvalued headed into the season and I think Bledsoe puts up the numbers we were hoping for with Jrue.  Obviously very early tho so we’ll see.

23 hours ago, fantasy_focus said:

what kind of offer? 

Lavine straight up and Murray straight up.

Declined Murray, Im tempted with LaVine offer LOL

On 24/10/2018 at 1:54 PM, ellejamil said:

I thought he'd be more efficient with the defense so spread around. I'll start worrying if he's still like this by December. I'm already fielding buy low offers on leagues where I dont have him.

I just got a bite in one of my offers for Dragic (!!!). So hyped!!!

6 hours ago, Kaishi said:

Lavine straight up and Murray straight up.

Declined Murray, Im tempted with LaVine offer LOL

Nice league

• Like 1

Man, if I knew he was going to wear that stupid head band, I would have easily past on him, lol....But in all seriousness, I'm one Payton injury away from having the perfect draft so far...Since when did Payton decide to become a scorer,  come on Jrue, put his **s in check my man!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/24/2018 at 4:58 AM, StifleTower2 said:

I traded he and Thad Young for Porter and DeAndre Jordan.  I’m so glad I did right now, although that could change. 

Still glad? :mellow:

4 hours ago, dekciw_1 said:

Still glad? :mellow:

Well obviously not glad.  But under BBM team analyzer my still looks better after the trade bc I needed the boards from Jordan. I’m first in my league which is a competitive 16 man $200 buy-in.  Porter has played like s--- and if he gets back to form I still think it favors me.  Short answer-no, long answer maybe.  

i'm not even sure Payton's return will affect him, this guy is simply a beast.

Edited by doomz
  • Like 1

Monster. Assists might drop when Payton returns, but 5 on average is attainable plus a bit more shooting efficiency is still great. This guy is so good. I'm so glad I traded for him

Edited by ellejamil

this guys is playing at All Star level on both sides of the ball

On 11/8/2018 at 3:32 AM, doomz said:

i'm not even sure Payton's return will affect him, this guy is simply a beast.

Gentry has talked about Payton releasing pressure on Jrue. Gentry thinks Jrue is at his best when he is cutting and not being the primary ballhandler. They play so fast that whatever impact Payton has on jrue (assists) will not be substantial. 

12 minutes ago, DavidbivaD said:

What’s with the TOs Jrue!!!

watched the game - whole team just constantly threw the ball away