MrBean

Jrue Holiday 2018-2019 Season Outlook

11 minutes ago, JLoson0550 said:

Him and KAT have been murdering my TOs category lately

KAT’s back to normal past 3 games. 

Jrue has been on another level all year this year.. averaging 1.2 more TOs per game than last year 

Edited by DavidbivaD

Continuing on his roll that he's been on for roughly the past week, with his best line of the season tonight...

this guy might end up top 10 

I traded him for Gobert like a month ago(suited my needs) but man, seeing these lines making me have second thoughts. 

Oh well, Gobert got me to first place in my league..

Edited by overtime2000

On 11/27/2018 at 4:01 PM, JLoson0550 said:

Him and KAT have been murdering my TOs category lately

OMG thats terrible - drop him now and pick calderon who averages like 0.3 TOs

• Haha 3

He has improved with regards to TOs when Frazier was inserted in the starting lineup.. when he is off the ball...almost a clean slate in todays game, 1 TO only..🙂

9 minutes ago, Raziballs3324 said:

He is such a beast! I just wish he would get back to decent FT.... 75%.. cmon Jrue, you were 79% last season :D (Same with Wall, who I also own :D )

I was also wondering about the FT. He is constantly shooting 0/1, 1/2, 2/3, 4/6 from the line. But man what a game last night.

On 5.12.2018 at 12:56 AM, Nica4two said:

To all you Jrue lovers out there.  I was just offered KAT for my Jrue and Kanter.  Would you accept such a trade?

As much as I love Jrue.. you take KAT.... if its 12 team or above.

"You knee our best player in the hip and cause him to miss most of the first half?  No problem.  I'll just go out there and put the team on my shoulders and dominate to the tune of 37 points."

Another monster line, which has become the norm over the last week.  37 Points, 6 Threes, 5 Boards, 5 Assists, and 3 Steals.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

He’s great!  I’m just glad I sold him in a 9 cat league and kept him in my 8 cat leagues.  

He is top 15 in 9 cat now (included today) and is going to top 10.

If you didn't get a great return for him, you need to be sad about sending him.

6 minutes ago, guyhaha said:

He is top 15 in 9 cat now (included today) and is going to top 10.

If you didn't get a great return for him, you need to be sad about sending him.

Sure, but I got a good return at least for my team.  

On 9/19/2018 at 2:42 PM, PaddyAustralia said:

I think he wont even have a hit in assists. Last year rondo had the balls in his hands because he is one of the best passing pg's of all time. Elfrid Payton? ehhh not so much. Jrue should have plenty of time with the ball in his hands to see increased assists and points this year. Should be top 20 value again.

Prediction: 22.5 points/ 6.4 assists/ 4.3 rebounds/ 2.1 steals/ 0.8 blocks/ 1.8 threes/ 48 FG%/ 81 FT% in 34 mins a game.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:42 PM, ROTY said:

You are dreaming with that prediction. They're first round numbers. 

On 9/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, Stefan said:

IDK man... that's kinda Oladipo territory... :D  

20p, 4.7a, 4.9r, 3s, 0.7b, 46%, 76% - post all star

I'd take him over Jrue :D  ? You ?

Looks like Paddys Prediction was pretty spot on, except his predicted assists were too low :lol: (and Jrues FT is a tad low right now)

I am so happy as Jrue owner (but I wouldnt have guessed this kind of production)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Looks like Paddys Prediction was pretty spot on, except his predicted assists were too low :lol: (and Jrues FT is a tad low right now)

I am so happy as Jrue owner (but I wouldnt have guessed this kind of production)

I am honoured to be acknowledged like this. I still think his assists go down when payton can string a couple weeks together lol!

• Like 1

I sat Jrue and Niko in favor of Gobert and Drummond yesterday since I wanted to win FG% and Blks. I was 6 short on 3PMs. Drummond proceeds to shoot 40%. Meanwhile, Jrue shot almost 65% with 6 3's, Niko with 2 3's. Between the four of them I could have shot 50%. I lost FG% 46.8% to 46.2%.

10 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Anyone saw last night? What happened? Just tired?

duds happen

• Like 1

I just got this guy on a trade since i need a pg with Dragic gone. He looks good tonight is this the norm?

9 hours ago, Dapro said:

I just got this guy on a trade since i need a pg with Dragic gone. He looks good tonight is this the norm?

Lately, yes.  His assists may dip a bit whenever Payton returns, and multiple injuries may have opened up more shots than usual lately, but he's still one of the top PGs in the league regardless.

10 hours ago, Dapro said:

He is a beast this season. Just enjoy!