Sign in to follow this  
sjm76

Corey Grant 2018 Outlook

11 minutes ago, Beerdown said:

Can we drop this guy?  I have him in dynasty and trying to decide if I should drop him for Ridley (Conner owner)

how deep is your league? Can't imagine rostering Ridley under any circumstances

18 minutes ago, pjbyrne707 said:

how deep is your league? Can't imagine rostering Ridley under any circumstances

Going to wait and hope Conner doesn’t get hurt ? 

Just now, itschief33 said:

I’m saying he’s the play next week out of the 2. 

Very well could be. Save the faab and take grant for free. This is fantasy football, no rhyme or reason to this crap

Just now, predator_05 said:

Why?

Mostly just a feeling.

I think he gets a good amount of passing game work regardless in what should be a higher scoring affair than the jags are used to w that def. Also at the very least a handful of carries with the chance to develop a hot hand type thing if he gets something going. As he’s proven to be explosive and the KC def has proven to be sub par, I just like his chances of making something happen.

20 hours ago, itschief33 said:

Mostly just a feeling.

I think he gets a good amount of passing game work regardless in what should be a higher scoring affair than the jags are used to w that def. Also at the very least a handful of carries with the chance to develop a hot hand type thing if he gets something going. As he’s proven to be explosive and the KC def has proven to be sub par, I just like his chances of making something happen.

Agreed. Both Lindsay and Freeman did great against KC this past week. Grant started week 3 before giving way to a more effective Yeldon, so I think the Jags believe Grant has the higher potential. As a Fournette owner I’ll probably be starting him this week.

Sorry to crash this party, but I just don't see it. When put into perspective, Grant is to Yeldon now what Yeldon is to Fournette when the latter is healthy.

On 10/3/2018 at 4:02 PM, frog34 said:

Sorry to crash this party, but I just don't see it. When put into perspective, Grant is to Yeldon now what Yeldon is to Fournette when the latter is healthy.

That was very poetic.