RedDogNamedClippers

Josh Richardson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

^^we have the same TO numbers. to top it off, i'm facing a harden/russell team and im losing TO.

Homie was already trending up prior to ASB, in the last two weeks averaging:

1.3/1.5

It was reported that Dragic will be back as well tomorrow. IIRC J-rich was at his best in the beginning of the season when Dragic was healthy. Hoping he ends another season strong

• Like 1

f***in idiot, ruined the perfect games from deandre and mudiay

Not sure if I'd want any shares of this dude going forward. After that fuego start to the season it's just been a downward spiral with a few mirage games in between

This guy never fails to disappoint you as soon as you think he's something special. 

tommorow when i bench him, hes gonna go off

• Haha 1

Going to be upset in the playoffs cause of this clown shooting 2 for ******** 17 and counting

At least he gave us two steals. At least he gave us two steals. At least he gave two steals

I will try to keep telling myself this so maybe I can forget that he just desecrated my FG%!

Typical J-Rich shooting slump coming at the worst possible time. Lost my semi thanks to this spastic,

Somehow I held on to my lead despite this dude’s fantastic shooting.

This idiot single handedly ruined my fantasy season. I had the win too....

He started off this season so great. Now he’s destroyed my fg% together with Marvin Williams..

Still managed to win fg%. Wow this wouldve be a shyt way to lose. You sir can ride my bench or waivers next week.

F**! I loss by .05 in fg%! #1 during the regular season, out on the first week of PO!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, droselicious said:

Benched his a** and not looking back

Why bench? He's doing fine unless you drafted him expecting good percentages. If that's the case why complain at all because that was never going to happen in the first place. You should have known what you were getting into and if you didn't then take it to the vent rant thread. He had the most minutes tonight on his team. Shooters shoot. Shooters also have serious off nights. Don't roster shooters if your worried about percentages. Were you really expecting something different?

5 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Why bench? He's doing fine unless you drafted him expecting good percentages. If that's the case why complain at all because that was never going to happen in the first place. You should have known what you were getting into and if you didn't then take it to the vent rant thread. He had the most minutes tonight on his team. Shooters shoot. Shooters also have serious off nights. Don't roster shooters if your worried about percentages. Were you really expecting something different?

Why are you getting so butt hurt? Go ahead and start him, but it's not like he's been scoring with his high volume of shots. He scored just as much as guys like smart and sato in the last week. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

problem with him is he has serious off nights every other night so i dont see anything wrong in what the other guy said...dude is a bum rn and he lost me a great cushion i had in fg percentages with his 2/17 game...