RedDogNamedClippers

Josh Richardson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Huge disappointing finish. Literally did nothing but hurt my FG% over the last 2 months

Got one add left for the finals 🤞jrich looks to be my drop if there's a hot hand on waivers.

8 hours ago, droselicious said:

Got one add left for the finals 🤞jrich looks to be my drop if there's a hot hand on waivers.

Who are you implying as a hot pick up by giving up J-Rich? He does have only 3 games next week... Hmmmm...

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, adithmuluk said:

Who are you implying as a hot pick up by giving up J-Rich? He does have only 3 games next week... Hmmmm...

Guys like jrich dont fit my team for next week's target categories in h2h finals. If i start him along with westbrook like i did in the final week of my regular season, i won't have a chance at fg%. And jrich doesnt help a whole lot in the points department. In a 10 team league, there are plenty of players to fit a team's needs. T. Bryant, Mcgee, Augustin, Lance, Wright, are a few in my league. 

Edited by droselicious
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, droselicious said:

Guys like jrich dont fit my team for next week's target categories in h2h finals. If i start him along with westbrook like i did in the final week of my regular season, i won't have a chance at fg%. And jrich doesnt help a whole lot in the points department. In a 10 team league, there are plenty of players to fit a team's needs. T. Bryant, Mcgee, Augustin, Lance, Wright, are a few in my league. 

Understood and agreed. His fg% has been atrocious. I personally would pick up any of those you mentioned, Bryant and Wright were my most recent pick ups. I'm targeting Augustin for his back to back to start the Finals next week, fingers crossed. Gud lak to you going forward! :)

1 hour ago, adithmuluk said:

Understood and agreed. His fg% has been atrocious. I personally would pick up any of those you mentioned, Bryant and Wright were my most recent pick ups. I'm targeting Augustin for his back to back to start the Finals next week, fingers crossed. Gud lak to you going forward! :)

Thanks. You too. Augustin is the right choice for streaming for sure. I got him and bryant.

Want to drop this bum for the finals but it all depends on who I play next week. This guy is not good and is probably just a bench player on a good NBA team. I started punting FG% midway through the year and traded for this guy so it's not as bad for me. To the owners competing in FG I wouldn't blame you if you dumped this guy weeks ago.

I couldve gotten dmitch at the beginning of the season for this bum. The majority of ppl on the general forum are great, but the assistant forum has been pure trash this year. I realized a lot of owners are stuck in the present moment and don't really look further down the line. Note to self follow your guts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, droselicious said:

I couldve gotten dmitch at the beginning of the season for this bum. The majority of ppl on the general forum are great, but the assistant forum has been pure trash this year. I realized a lot of owners are stuck in the present moment and don't really look further down the line. Note to self follow your guts.

Majority of fantasy players are like this. You try to tell them a player is going to slow down and that his ros outlook is not that ideal, they just pull out the past 30 days stats lmao. Trust your gut and always sell high.

Remember this important rule , next time your in that situation ask yourself if you had to draft today would u take Mitchell or jrich. I’m sure u would of said Mitchell 

dudes returning 56 overall value which is right where he was drafted. a shooting slump at the wrong time sucks. its not like he was shooting 50% early in the year when he was avg 20 pts. he was low 40's.

only disappointing part about j rich is the decrease in stocks compared to last year but that seems to happen when a player takes on more on the offensive end

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Me_Chinese said:

nooooooooooo....... gotta hope for a career like game for saturday : (

Are you that confident he will for sure play on Saturday? I'm thinking of maybe switching him out with someone who's got 2 games left this week...

the one week I'm already losing FG% by a million and he gets hurt and cant play. ugh this guy has been a mess for me the 2nd half of this season and now hes costing me a championship

Always have been a J Rich fan but I will not be drafting again next year unless the price is right (auction drafter). Didn't see the improvement I was hoping for this year

7 minutes ago, Packerguy55 said:

the one week I'm already losing FG% by a million and he gets hurt and cant play. ugh this guy has been a mess for me the 2nd half of this season and now hes costing me a championship

Always have been a J Rich fan but I will not be drafting again next year unless the price is right (auction drafter). Didn't see the improvement I was hoping for this year

He was such a stud at the beginning of the early season thou, so weird. 

Yeah, well there goes that man! Have to dig deep and play Kenrich tonight because of this. Brutal setback, but you have to eat s--- sometimes.

He had decent season for me. No long horrible streaks. Was pretty good from middle of December to early January. Not the difference maker I was hoping but solid role player that filled his role. I've had some really horrible seasons with him so this was a plus.

2 hours ago, adithmuluk said:

Are you that confident he will for sure play on Saturday? I'm thinking of maybe switching him out with someone who's got 2 games left this week...

No clue. I’m hoping though. I got one move left and gotta figure out to drop him or to save a game from another player I was originally going to drop for a Saturday/Sunday player. 

26 minutes ago, Me_Chinese said:

No clue. I’m hoping though. I got one move left and gotta figure out to drop him or to save a game from another player I was originally going to drop for a Saturday/Sunday player. 

Saturday might be too late. Dropped him. Getting crucial. Any other time I wouldn't have. 

• Like 1

One pickup left and have to decide between dropping Richardson or Anthony Davis... No idea which one has a better chance at playing their final game of the week.

After losing jjj and ingram post asb and now lavine, nurk, and j rich, methinks the fantasy gods conspireth against me!

I am playing against Josh Richardson and Anthony Davis... but my team has choked so bad this week.... Please win lol 

52 minutes ago, enik said:

dropped yesterday for seth curry. gain 2 games if JRich doesn't play and waiting to see if someone is out and missing a valuable stream game if they are out is usually a bad decision. especially when Jrich last possible game this week is tomorrow. many wire guys have 2 more games guaranteed