Sign in to follow this  
drave199

Trade advice please! WHIR

Standard 10 team league

My team:

Matt Ryan, Barkley, Melvin Gordon, TY, Diggs, Doyle, Sanders, AP, Ajayi, Alex Collins, Cobb, Royce Freeman, Trey Burton

Guy wants to trade me either his AB or Gronk. Who would you give up for either of those guys? He wants a lot for Brown so I was leaning towards Gronk instead and that would help me greatly at that position. He wants Diggs no matter what. I was thinking Diggs and Collins/Ajayi for Gronk?

Also on a side note, what is David Johnson's value right now? I want to offer the owner to get him but I dont want to give to much or low ball him. Who would you give up on my team to get him?

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Sly222 said:

If he will take diggs and Collins for Gronk get on that s--- as fast as possible. That’s a steal imo.

What if he wants Ajayi Instead?

24 minutes ago, Sly222 said:

I still think that’s ok

What about a trade for Johnson? If I trade for Gronk then should I try and get Johnson as well? Im 0-2 btw, lost by a total of 13 point the last 2 weeks

I'd do either Collins or Ajayi with Diggs but only for AB. Is Gronk really that much better than Diggs...?  I like your team; don't think you need to make a move.

I was thinking of offering Diggs, Collins and Doyle for Gronk and Ekeler (Gordon handcuff and wouldn't need Doyle). Then offer the DJ owner AP and Cobb/Ajayi for DJ.

That would put my line up at 

Matt Ryan, Barkley, Melvin Gordon, DJ, TY, Gronk, and Sanders or Royce Freeman. 

My depth becomes garbage but my starting line up could be fire

36 minutes ago, drave199 said:

I was thinking of offering Diggs, Collins and Doyle for Gronk and Ekeler (Gordon handcuff and wouldn't need Doyle). Then offer the DJ owner AP and Cobb/Ajayi for DJ.

That would put my line up at 

Matt Ryan, Barkley, Melvin Gordon, DJ, TY, Gronk, and Sanders or Royce Freeman. 

My depth becomes garbage but my starting line up could be fire

any thoughts on this option for me?

Thanks for the help with mine ! No way the Johnson owner accepts AP and Cobb/Ajayi but if he does congrats. As for a Gronk trade, I honestly think you are okay standing PAT.

10 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

Thanks for the help with mine ! No way the Johnson owner accepts AP and Cobb/Ajayi but if he does congrats. As for a Gronk trade, I honestly think you are okay standing PAT.

So you think DJs value is still worthy of a RB1 or WR1 in return?

I would do diggs and ajayi. I think id rather keep collins. As far as DJ i think since he was a top 5 pick the demand will be high. 

Agree that price for DJ will likely be high.   Especially with the comments that they're going to use him in the slot more.