SEROB90

12-Team Yahoo H2H 9-cat $40 Fee(LeagueSafe) Draft 10/7 7:30 EST

Post here or Message me for the link. I'm giving everyone 7 days to pay dues on LeagueSafe. Payouts are 65/25/10.

Scoring is all Yahoo standard. Playoffs are weeks 23-24-25. 

Edited by SEROB90

I am interested. I live in Las Vegas and am unable to do Pro Leagues and for Basketball specifically I’m only interested in standard Basketball leagues. My only problem is I may not be able to do Oct 7 specifically. I can do pretty much any date but that date. I’m driving back from SoCal with my brother that day. Is that set in stone? Let me know and let me know if you still need more managers as I and a friend of mine are interested. 

OK Let me know. How many open spots? First year league? Active managers? Competitive? So this is pretty comparable to a Pro league correct? Should I inform my friend? 

Also, when you say $40 buy in and 65 etc payouts you mean percentage I assume correct?

Thanks man! 

4 or 5 open spots i believe. not everyone has joined yet. Everyone should be active, we are paying to play. some experienced players and a few newer ones. if you have a friend that wants to join, great.  And yes those are the percentages for payouts. I think that comes out to 312/120/48.

2 hours ago, SF_Giants said:

Interested! I can only draft on Sundays and Mondays. Will that work?

yup the draft is on a sunday night. was gonna be the 7th but im pushing it  back to the 14th