• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
MrBean

Hassan Whiteside 20178-2019 Season Outlook

37 minutes ago, Stefan said:

just in time to f up my ft% 

I hope he does on my punt FT team so as long as the rebounds and blocks are there. 

• Like 2

Hassan Whiteside (personal) practiced with the team in Memphis on Thursday and will return to game action Friday vs. the Grizzlies.

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

just in time to f up my ft% 

lol I'm thinking the same thing I'm at .85% right now let's see where 2 games puts me, he did win me FG% couple weeks ago so sometimes just gotta take the good with the bad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

20/20 game inc :ph34r:

You jinxed it... Hasn't come in at all in the 4th. He was playing well and they were leading + bam has been offensive fouling his way around... Spo gonna Spo. But WS put up a monster line already

• Sad 1

At this point, I'm just glad he's getting 25 mins a night.

I got him for 10 bucks at an auction draft and a double double with 2 blks is all I expected from him.