MrBean

Hassan Whiteside 20178-2019 Season Outlook

2 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks in 21 minutes with him likely done for the night.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:32 PM, bmoney0111 said:

Run and pick him up

Better yet, run far away from this league.

• Like 2

2/2 on FT, never thought I'd see the day. He must really be feeling himself because he just took (and bricked) a mid-range jumper. 

30 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

2/2 on FT, never thought I'd see the day. He must really be feeling himself because he just took (and bricked) a mid-range jumper. 

Shhhh dont let him know he made the fts:o

Considered benching him just to keep FT% competitive. Proceeds to go 0/6 in the first half. I'm so sick of owning this guy, going to try and trade him ASAP.

35 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

Considered benching him just to keep FT% competitive. Proceeds to go 0/6 in the first half. I'm so sick of owning this guy, going to try and trade him ASAP.

You are doing it wrong if you are not punting FT with Hassan. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HotSauce24 said:

You are doing it wrong if you are not punting FT with Hassan. 

Dude shot 70% from the line last season... what happened 

sometimes i just want to drop this guy because he was so awful and just out of frustration..i watched the game against detroit and i can see bam is just more agile, active and competing as compared to this bum..i was high on him this year but he just looked awful at times..he'll probably in my do not draft list moving on.

Edited by durel_arroyo
  • Like 1

I mean what kind of value are you guys getting for this guy? I offered Whiteside+Joe harris for gary harris and still got a rejection. At least whiteside and joe frickin play. He missed 4 games because of his baby.  In punt ft teams he's a top 25 asset. I remember he was a 50% shooter from the line last year then went on a stretch of shooting 80+ from the line (or is that the year before) . Regardless I can't drop this fool. Can't trade him either. Don't know what to do.

9 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

I mean what kind of value are you guys getting for this guy? I offered Whiteside+Joe harris for gary harris and still got a rejection. At least whiteside and joe frickin play. He missed 4 games because of his baby.  In punt ft teams he's a top 25 asset. I remember he was a 50% shooter from the line last year then went on a stretch of shooting 80+ from the line (or is that the year before) . Regardless I can't drop this fool. Can't trade him either. Don't know what to do.

simple, don't trade. no matter what other people think, and even though I kinda hate this guy, he still does provide quite a value.

He's the kind of player that no one else would trade for, but if he ever gets dropped, there will be about 40+ waiver claims in a 16-team league.

Just ride the value. don't bother trading him for a discounted price.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

I rather have Whiteside + Joe by a mile, blocks are the hardest to find, also Denver's backcourt is crowded and will get more crowded when IT returns.

Whiteside beasting. He just needed the minutes. If you are not punting FT’s with Whiteside, you are doing it wrong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HBARZ93 said:

Whiteside beasting. He just needed the minutes. If you are not punting FT’s with Whiteside, you are doing it wrong.

Yup. This is great to see, and with the Heat in the playoff race sit back and enjoy the ride.

Edit: He’s also nearly perfect from the line tonight, go figure

Edited by Jub Jub
  • Haha 1

Vintage Whiteside, the steals are a nice surprise as well. Could be ready to go on a run. The ft's are so mental, every year he starts improving later although this year has been inexplicable

• Like 1