dboong

Shai-Gilgeous Alexander 2018-19 season outlook

18 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

I think when the Clippers are losing close games in the 4th Doc goes with Lou Will to try and provide some scoring to mount a comeback. Anyways nice bounce back game from the rook against a very tough Memphis D.

So he should !!! But we can only hope shai eventually closes games with him 

• Like 1

It's crazy to see his transformation watching him come off the bench to starting. He'll be a solid player this year but a beast in years to come. 

• Like 2

It's hard for me to trust him because i think he will be Monster as longer the season is...... i dont know what to do because in a 12 team 10cat League someone offered me aldridge and shai for Horford and hollis jefferson.

I'm not scared but do you guys think he will produce more the rest of the season than Hollis?

3 minutes ago, MatJak said:

It's hard for me to trust him because i think he will be Monster as longer the season is...... i dont know what to do because in a 12 team 10cat League someone offered me aldridge and shai for Horford and hollis jefferson.

I'm not scared but do you guys think he will produce more the rest of the season than Hollis?

OFC he will

BTW

Having SGA and Isaac in a team... on a night when they're both decent is just a thing of beauty . . .

2 hours ago, MatJak said:

He's already producing more than RHJ, what are you talking about lol. Aldridge and Shai for Horford and RHJ is a steal for you. Take it and run.

• Like 2

LOOOVe this kid, so freaking smooth for a 20 yr old PG.  Percentages, stocks, and 3s are such a hard combo for a guard to have, and the rebounds and assists will only get better.  There will be ups and downs, but post-all star he will be a beast.

• Like 5

finally closed out the 4th quarter and Doc left him in for OT and he delivered. No reason Beverely or Bradley should ever play more minutes then him

Well it looked like he closed because Lou got injured...hmmmm

Edited by monkeyzonSteroids

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

image.thumb.png.c285a561562e18f6564e192ec7fbfa59.png

closeenough.png?1317606898

That's a tough one. Hayward could get his legs back and/or SGA could really break out.

My money is on SGA (although as an owner I'm biased).

• Like 1

totally convinced this guy is gonna be a beast in years ahead but think we've seen most of what we will see of him this year.  Second half he gets a bit better but I don't see him tearing it up.  What makes him good (playing under control) is also his weakness from a production standpoint.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stinkroach said:

totally convinced this guy is gonna be a beast in years ahead but think we've seen most of what we will see of him this year.  Second half he gets a bit better but I don't see him tearing it up.  What makes him good (playing under control) is also his weakness from a production standpoint.

Ive been feeling similar too. Love him as a real life player but the clippers depth definitely caps his upside. Thought he would see an uptick with Lou injured but doesnt seem to get any extra minutes or usage. Personally I dropped him in my weekly league for Knox because I like to shoot for upside with my bench stashes.

in keeper league,he is hold..........but in redraft league,he seems droppable because he has so low usage

Yup, he'll have his moments, but with these guys around, it'll be hard to get his usage/shots up. Will stash for the meantime.

Edited by MysticPeak

Didn't watch the game last night, but I'd imagine the Westbrook matchup was a big reason why he was limited, especially when they have Russ's buddy Pat Beverly on the bench.  Shai wasn't in foul trouble or anything.