fabrar

Gary Harris 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 12/21/2018 at 7:02 PM, dragonballz said:

Hopefully, hell be back by the end of next week.

I’m going to say the end of the week after. 

Edited by SuperHans

On 22/12/2018 at 10:02 AM, dragonballz said:

Hopefully, hell be back by the end of next week.

Don’t get your hopes up, I don’t think a single player has come back on schedule from an injury this season, feels like everyone has taken over a week more than projected. Been the case on my team at least, Harris, Barton, Otto, Steph, etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mchspd3 said:

so he may be available for the 5 game week next week?

Hopefully earlier! I’ve deployed him in my weekly league. But with so many injuries he was my best bet to be back next. Cmon Gary, we need you.

He is listed as questionable for tomorrow game. Sound like progress.

Gary Harris (hip) is being listed as questionable for Tuesday's game against the Knicks.
He was a limited participant at Monday's practice, but he has gone through a full scrimmage, so he appears to be very close. We'll have a better idea on his status based on his activity level at shootaround, but if he is able to get back out there on Tuesday night, Torrey Craig would likely return to the bench. Stay tuned. Dec 31 - 5:17 PM

Gary Harris (hip) is available off the bench on Tuesday vs. the Knicks.

Originally questionable, Harris should make his return after being sidelined since Dec. 3. Just like the Nuggets are doing with Paul Millsap, they might bring Harris off the bench for a bit until he gets his legs under him. He's safe to activate in season-long leagues, even in a limited capacity.

Jan 1 - 8:09 PM
  • Like 1

Good to see him back on my opponents roster and not mine. Denver is starting to look like Bos with to many mouths to feed and Barton isn't even back yet!

Too many mouths to feed could be a problem but I think we just need to give Gary some time. He'll be eased back into heavy minutes especially given his injury history.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out but I would bet he'll be back to normal in a few or 2. Be patient. 

21 minutes ago, prinserj21 said:

Good to see him back on my opponents roster and not mine. Denver is starting to look like Bos with to many mouths to feed and Barton isn't even back yet!

Whats different from last year? He’s a major piece for this team. He will be fine. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, prinserj21 said:

Too many mouths to feed and only 6 points in his first game back is a bad omen, especially with no Barton back yet.  Time to drop for a hot free agent.

3 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Too many mouths to feed and only 6 points in his first game back is a bad omen, especially with no Barton back yet.  Time to drop for a hot free agent.

R U serious? What is your league format?

11 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Lol... wish you were in my league 😂

guy missed multiple weeks and came off the bench , he’s not going to drop 30 points without his legs and getting back in the flow of things ... if you cut Gary Harris you shouldn’t play fantasy anymore 

Jesus I hope some people are being sarcastic.... out of everyone on Denver Harris plays the best with and off of Jokic high post passing. 

9 minutes ago, Manos A said:

R U serious? What is your league format?

Absolutely, too many mouths to feed.  Murray, Will Barton, Monte Morris, Craig, Malik Beasly, IT when he returns.  20 minutes and 6 points may be his ceiling until his next injury.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Lol... wish you were in my league 😂

guy missed multiple weeks and came off the bench , he’s not going to drop 30 points without his legs and getting back in the flow of things ... if you cut Gary Harris you shouldn’t play fantasy anymore 

Meh, you can get points and threes from any hot free agent.  Wayne Ellington or Reggie Bullock available in your league?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Meh, you can get points and threes from any hot free agent.  Wayne Ellington or Reggie Bullock available in your league?

Let's know  if you win FG% with Ellington and Bullock on the roster.     Assuming they play at all.