fabrar

Gary Harris 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Thanks for the 5 game week Gary. Far more of a headache than he’s worth, probably even more so now that Barton is back.

A lost season for one of my favorite players in the league. I think he might as well sit out for more than a month so he's fresh come playoffs.

Out again :lol:. There is no day-to-day injury that Harris cannot turn into a multi-game/week absence. It is quite the skill. 

On 1/10/2019 at 8:32 PM, CFN said:

He's earned himself the Anthony Davis treatment:

Probable = Questionable

Questionable = Out

Doubtful = Out 2-4 Weeks

Out 2-4 Weeks = Out 2-4 Months

Still rings true. Questionable = Out.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, fachowski said:

good start. i'll give him a week to get back to producing at his usual level the injured reserve list.

• Haha 1

I really do hope he bounces back soon but he's basically a glorified Rodney Hood at this point. 

On 1/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, LuSamSiam said:

yeah gotta admit, as soon as I saw this thread at the top of the page I thought "oh fkn great, injured again"

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Quazza said:

yeah gotta admit, as soon as I saw this thread at the top of the page I thought "oh fkn great, injured again"

me too haha

Headache to own!I’m holding on hoping he turns it around and good Playoff sched only reason for me😆

Is he supposed to be one of the better fantasy players?  

I'm beginning to wonder why i'm not trying to upgrade the spot he's occupying on my roster

Edited by DLG10

Yeah he's just not very good. Maybe he's still a bit injured but it's hard to be patient with him when he'll just eventually go down again. 

...so underwhelming. Too many damn mouths to feed on that team. I just hope Denver is selling more and buying less at the trade deadline.

30 plus minutes. no steals, no 3s. have no words and i drafted him on all my leagues.

So happy that I traded him and Millsap this morning for Thad Young and Rivers. Good luck Gary, it was very frustrating to own you this year

1 hour ago, flippy said:

30 plus minutes. no steals, no 3s. have no words and i drafted him on all my leagues.

Great playoff schedule and getting his legs back from injuries I got faith he’ll turn this around tbh

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Great playoff schedule and getting his legs back from injuries I got faith he’ll turn this around tbh

Same here.   The thought hasn’t crossed my mind to get rid of him.  He’s just had some tough injuries and will come around, not worried.  

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

...so underwhelming. Too many damn mouths to feed on that team. I just hope Denver is selling more and buying less at the trade deadline.

Don't really see that happening. Unless they make some kind of crazy offer for Anthony Davis, I doubt they do much of anything. No reason to be "selling" when you're a top 5 team in the league at the moment. But truthfully, with all the depth on the roster the fantasy value of most is going to be greatly hindered and inconsistent all year long.