fabrar

Gary Harris 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 1/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, El_Chingon said:

Couldn't you say this about any player though?  He hasn't really been healthy all year so naturally his numbers are down.  

To a degree sure. His rebounding and assists numbers have also been historically low in his career. He just doesn't put up much volume anywhere. I still like him a lot as a real life player. He became overrated quick in fantasy though. If he's not a stud FG% guard he's pretty much just another guy. And it pains me to say that.

grab Malik Beasley if you can

What a nightmare this guy is to roster. In H2H playoffs, I may cut bait as you can’t afford to have random games off because he’s always dinged up.

I rather this guy just not play anymore this season so I can drop him for Beasley.

• Like 1

porter and him are most frustrated and disappointed mid-round wing player in this season

Edited by kane
  • Like 1

this to me looks like good buy low for a team that is in top half..i really doubt you need to drop him..

lot of people like GH and might be willing to take a risk

11 hours ago, Kicker said:

this to me looks like good buy low for a team that is in top half..i really doubt you need to drop him..

lot of people like GH and might be willing to take a risk

I hope some of my league mates feel tho way. He’s a headache to own and this is missed game number 20 of 52.

I don't think he's so good that he can't be Wally pipped by Malik.

Has Harris ever scored 35 before?

1 minute ago, WaKe21334 said:

I hope some of my league mates feel tho way. He’s a headache to own and this is missed game number 20 of 52.

true but if you can afford it wait after all star until making panic moves.

Im courios would you accept 1 for 1 with any of these players: Ingles/Rondo or Collison..im wondering how low owners are valeuing him

7 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

I don't think he's so good that he can't be Wally pipped by Malik.

Has Harris ever scored 35 before?

Last year he went 36, 7, and 9 with 6 steals, 2 blocks, 6 threes on 64% shooting 

• Like 3

I’m only holding onto this guy hoping he turns it around on the 2nd half of the season and WW is dry+PO schedule is nice but besides that regret drafting him and headache all season long😜

4 hours ago, Kicker said:

true but if you can afford it wait after all star until making panic moves.

Im courios would you accept 1 for 1 with any of these players: Ingles/Rondo or Collison..im wondering how low owners are valeuing him

It all depends on build but I’d absolutely do it for ingles and likely Collison. 

Seems like this dude's value is pretty low. If ya'll wanna know how he's valued someone offered Gary + T. Prince for my Kris Dunn + Terrence Ross today.

I wonder if holding him out until after the all-star break would be a good move. Get him a couple weeks to really heal up for a second half push. I still believe. Trust the process. 

Yeah, still winning with ol garris on the sidelines.  Waitin ya out dude...

I just want garris and murray to be healthy for once and deliver during the playoffs after all of the headache he has given during the season!

Where's the injured tag yahoo?!

Traded Jeremy Lamb for him early in the week....just hoping he can get healthy and finish the season strong.