fabrar

Gary Harris 2018-2019 Season Outlook

This guy literally plays one game then gets injured for the next 2 weeks and repeat. 

48 minutes ago, ssolitare said:

If your playoffs had started then he is useless. He won't be producing for a couple weeks.

Guess I'll stop feeling sorry for myself and drop for Smart. Thanks for the take

Are you gonna play basketball ever again ?! 

Jesus fu cking Christ

Edited by Stefan

Seems pretty obvious they’re going to rest him through the break.  Came back too soon last time. 

• Like 1

As a new owner I'm not nearly as frustrated (yet) as some of you.

Rest up Gaz - I'd like to see you firing for the fantasy playoffs in a few weeks time.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

As a new owner I'm not nearly as frustrated (yet) as some of you.

Rest up Gaz - I'd like to see you firing for the fantasy playoffs in a few weeks time.

As a new owner of course not, didn't have to suffer through having this guy for nearly 4 months already while blowing your 4th round pick on him. 

3 minutes ago, Raiiny said:

As a new owner of course not, didn't have to suffer through having this guy for nearly 4 months already while blowing your 4th round pick on him. 

I drafted him.  Spent $16.  Is what it is, he’ll come back at some point. 

It almost feels like the Bradley Beal situation a few years ago when he couldn’t stay healthy at all. It went as far as he might spend the rest of his career on a minute restriction. 

Might be a lost year for Gary but Will definitely be drafting him next year as a value pick 

24 minutes ago, arucied said:

already ruled out for tomorrow...definitely looking like a lost year :(

Looks like they are probably just going to hold him out until after ASB, hopefully will truly be 100% at that point.

26 minutes ago, arucied said:

already ruled out for tomorrow...definitely looking like a lost year :(

Biggest problem is that we don't get any kind of news. He's out thats it. He's back oh now he's out again. I bet they rest him for the playoffs already. Can't be that big of an injury. I already lost all hope for him. Still holding because of the INJ Tag but thats about it. He will not be worth his draft day price and without close to 2 stl. a game he's mediocre at best.

2 minutes ago, Fantasyhero said:

Biggest problem is that we don't get any kind of news. He's out thats it. He's back oh now he's out again. I bet they rest him for the playoffs already. Can't be that big of an injury. I already lost all hope for him. Still holding because of the INJ Tag but thats about it. He will not be worth his draft day price and without close to 2 stl. a game he's mediocre at best.

I agree were not getting the Harris of previous years, this season looks to be a lost one. I’ve already made the drop

Wonder if this guy is gonna dust off the ol’ sneaks and put out a little production last third of the season.  That’d be neat. 

Looks like Gaz will be available for the next game.

Given I'm a new owner and therefore do not carry the baggage from earlier in the season - I'm excited to see what he can do!

on my wire but not sure if he can stay healthy and or lost mins to beasley. steals seems really down

He shouldn't be on the WW. I picked him up last month when he was dropped by a frustrated owner but I believe he will stay healthy ROS. Nuggets will need GH to produce in order to go far in the playoffs so I see him getting all the minutes he can handle. Usually players who come back from an extended rest (not surgery) should not get re-injured and most likely, someone else on the nuggets roster have a higher chance of getting injured. I think nuggets have a lot of good guards/wings, especially with IT and Barton back but we will see. A risk I am willing to ride out until fantasy playoffs as I am already secured a PO spot.

10 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

I don't know if he will be back up to speed by fantasy playoffs. Who knows.

By the time he's anywhere close to even playing decently he'll get injured again.

IT2 is there now too.

Good luck with Harris guys.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raiiny said:

By the time he's anywhere close to even playing decently he'll get injured again.

Value added

Cant believe I’m doing it but its looking like a drop at this point, been the worst player on my team for some time now so might as well stream when necessary