fabrar

Gary Harris 2018-2019 Season Outlook

thinking of dropping him for mirotic. give me something dude

• Like 1

White? Mirotic? How are some of these guys available? Of course I would be dropping Harris in these situations, but most others aren't so fortunate.

Rotoworld blurbs are hilarious. One day they say we wouldn't argue dropping him. The next they say he should be rostered. Just drop this scrub. Idk who in their right mind would confidently plug him in during playoff weeks. 

1 hour ago, droselicious said:

Rotoworld blurbs are hilarious. One day they say we wouldn't argue dropping him. The next they say he should be rostered. Just drop this scrub. Idk who in their right mind would confidently plug him in during playoff weeks. 

Yeah I was vouching for him a couple weeks ago but now I have dropped as of last night. Can't wait for him to get up to speed and produce plus with Malik and IT in the fold, too crowded. I need production now so I was lucky to pick up Jeremy Lamb off the waiver and just scooped Rondo too.

• Like 1

This guy not only sucks but made Malik unplayable too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/1/2019 at 9:45 AM, HBARZ93 said:

Yeah I was vouching for him a couple weeks ago but now I have dropped as of last night. Can't wait for him to get up to speed and produce plus with Malik and IT in the fold, too crowded. I need production now so I was lucky to pick up Jeremy Lamb off the waiver and just scooped Rondo too.

I have re-picked up Gary Harris. Back in starting lineup, has been closing games and also should be off minutes limit soon plus his PO schedule. Don't let me down brah - plz.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, HBARZ93 said:

I have re-picked up Gary Harris. Back in starting lineup, has been closing games and also should be off minutes limit soon plus his PO schedule. Don't let me down brah - plz.

Prepare to be disappointed. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, droselicious said:

Prepare to be disappointed. 

Im in too deep man, got to risk it all man. ON GANGNEM!

Edited by HBARZ93
  • Haha 1

Only reason im not dropping him is because im scared another owner will pick him up right away and harris will play hiss a** off against me in the playoffs.

Horrendous. But we all know he'll tear it up on someone else's roster as soon as we drop his sorry a**.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Horrendous. But we all know he'll tear it up on someone else's roster as soon as we drop his sorry a**.

His performance these next two games is his last chance to show signs of life for me. I'm in a key matchup this week and I will drop him with little hesitation to stream after Friday if he doesn't improve

Wow. Dropped Harris yesterday for Robin Lopez & he finally does something lol what do you guys think? Drop Lopez & pick Harris back up?

29 minutes ago, MrOttomatic said:

Wow. Dropped Harris yesterday for Robin Lopez & he finally does something lol what do you guys think? Drop Lopez & pick Harris back up?

Robin is definitely a solid pickup but you know Gary has that top 30 potential if he can keep it going.. 
I personally still believe Harris can be a real difference maker the rest of the way (especially after this game), more so than Lopez. But I'd understand if others didn't or don't want to risk it.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, MrOttomatic said:

If you play h2h Harris has a much better schedule Ros. But of course there is always injury risk with him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrizz said:

If you play h2h Harris has a much better schedule Ros. But of course there is always injury risk with him 

I play h2h categories. FG%, FT%, Points, 3PTs, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks, DDs. Probably put in a claim for Harris, but if I don’t get him, I’ll guess I’ll keep Lopez & say a prayer.

We are some hopeful chums, aren't we?  I'm surprised everyone has stuck with him for as long as they have, but am not surprised that they raved about his one pretty good game against a presently hapless Lakers team.  I think people like Cedi, Isaac, Powell, White, Sato, along with other waiver wire adds, are much more valuable than Harris, and I think they will continue to be for ROS, the injury factor is the big culprit here, and the deep Denver squad being a lesser one. But if I still owned him I suppose I would keep the hope alive, as you all are doing, especially considering his nice playoff schedule.  But this "top 30 potential" everyone speaks of is kind of silly at this point, isn't it?  Even Cedi has had a top 30 game here and there over the last month, as will Garris, here and there, but I think consistent top 30 hopes are, how do I say this, dead?

• Like 1

potential and a sweet PO schedule with my jokic. just not sure who i'd drop for. gonna wait and see one more game. 

• Like 1

Was going to drop Robin Lopez for him but I can’t do it lol Harris is too injury prone (elbow, hip, hamstring, ankle, you name it) & the last thing I need in the playoffs is someone getting injured. Lopez has been getting like 35mpg! Not to mention Wendell Carter is out for at least another 2-3 weeks. Hope I don’t regret this lol

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Nica4two said:

We are some hopeful chums, aren't we?  I'm surprised everyone has stuck with him for as long as they have, but am not surprised that they raved about his one pretty good game against a presently hapless Lakers team.  I think people like Cedi, Isaac, Powell, White, Sato, along with other waiver wire adds, are much more valuable than Harris, and I think they will continue to be for ROS, the injury factor is the big culprit here, and the deep Denver squad being a lesser one. But if I still owned him I suppose I would keep the hope alive, as you all are doing, especially considering his nice playoff schedule.  But this "top 30 potential" everyone speaks of is kind of silly at this point, isn't it?  Even Cedi has had a top 30 game here and there over the last month, as will Garris, here and there, but I think consistent top 30 hopes are, how do I say this, dead?

Top 30 is pretty ambitious but there is a chance he can string some consistent Gary Harris of old performances together *if* he can stay healthy.

At this point in the season it's something worth taking a chance on as none of the guys you just mentioned should be on waivers.

Edited by flat_eric

6 hours ago, Nica4two said:

Sato hasn't been on 12 team wires in like two months. Powell hasn't been in over a week. Isaac hasn't been for a month. White hasn't for weeks. Cedi might be but that's only because the cavs schedule this week sucks and a team struggling to make the playoffs (or trying to get a bye) could be using his spot to stream. 

If you're in H2H, no one cares about season long potential anymore. It's all about what they're doing this week or the next week you're playing (next week or the week after). 

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 2:58 AM, flippy said:

thinking of dropping him for mirotic. give me something dude

Bad season for Harris. Barton too. All due to injuries. We know what both can do. Like both and the team, but if they don't turn it around before the end of the season, they may get bounced in the 1st round. Dropped Barton and I can't say I trust him at this point and that's with a nice playoff sched.

• Like 1