10 min

0-3 FG

0-2 3PT

0 points

0 assists

0 rebounds

0 steals

0 blocks

That was a brutal dud of a game.  I was honestly hoping it'd go to OT just for a chance get his numbers up. 

Oh well... on to the next one.

• Like 2

It's really hard to be mad on this guy. Trust level through the roof. He is going to bounce back on Sunday vs a tough match up against Mil Bucks.

• Like 2

His value is in the 3s, high FG% for SG and steals. This season the 3s are gone, the % is low, lower, lowest and much needed steals disappered somewhere. His trade value is as low as ever. I tried to package him with Gobert and Ayton for someone who is slightly better ranked than them and the other managers :lol: at me. One of them called him "rotation player" :(. When drafted him and Bledsoe, I thought that steals are set at least for 8 pts and now with them, Paul and LeVert, I have only 6 pts in this cat. And my 3s decline, too (God bless Mirotic`s hand!).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, montanski said:

His value is in the 3s, high FG% for SG and steals. This season the 3s are gone, the % is low, lower, lowest and much needed steals disappered somewhere. His trade value is as low as ever. I tried to package him with Gobert and Ayton for someone who is slightly better ranked than them and the other managers :lol: at me. One of them called him "rotation player" :(. When drafted him and Bledsoe, I thought that steals are set at least for 8 pts and now with them, Paul and LeVert, I have only 6 pts in this cat. And my 3s decline, too (God bless Mirotic`s hand!).

This the worst time to shop G Harris. You are lucky the other owners are ignorant and did not steal him, imo. My advise is patience... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I put that game on late, and don't even see him now, and see that he played 5 minutes, and has no stats again. WTF happened to this bum? 

I own both Harris and Murray and both of their 3s have gone way down this year, for Harris his steals are also down. For this game they took 3 3's combined while Millsap and Jokic took like 15. It seems whenever I think I drafted a 2spg guy they only end up giving me 1 throughout the entire season. 

Edited by Raiiny
  • Like 2

Gary's 3 stocks was a HUGE boost for me tonight in securing a very close win in one league.  The percentages were off but still a nice bounce back game from his last one.

• Like 1

Wow he really killed me last week in a tough matchup (me the 2nd seed vs the top seed). I kind of reached for him in the second pick of the third round in a 12 teamer, so im not selling him low. Try to stay patient guys

What a night for my guards - Harris, Paul and Bledsoe with 3stls each and Irving with 5. For the FG% I have Gobert and Ayton, so i can scream only: STEAL THE BALL! 

Traded Gobert for Gary, Capela and SGA to buy low on those guys. Couldn’t pass up.

Drafted him this season and he’s found his way back to me twice now via packaged deals :lol:

Fingers crossed he picks it up. Love his stat set — hoping he’ll get his %s sorted.