SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Above 47% FG is still good for me, especially if he averages 2 3PMs. That's insanely high, like Steph/Buddy Hield territory. Not selling until a week prior to playoff. Their schedule sucks.

Status note: TJ Warren (ankle) won't return Tuesday.

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Status note: TJ Warren (ankle) won't return Tuesday.

Ruled out really quickly, never a good sign. Hopefully, this is not the same ankle that gave him problems early in the year or this could be an extended absence. 

Anybody see the injury??

Edited by chud12

Wow, this is getting ridiculous.  If it's anything more than minor, almost my whole bench will be spent just to stash guys who are hurt.

Kevin Zimmerman
Suns say it's a sore right ankle for T.J. Warren. He won't return for the second half.

So I think we see an extended absence again, smh.

If they could just attach an INJ tag right away please that would be nice. Thanks.

Hopefully not that serious and since they’re getting blown out they are being extra cautious. This could be a very troubling trend with the Suns tanking and not risking anything with their young talent.

So apparently it’s just a sore ankle as opposed to a new sprain. It softens the blow some but with TJ you just don’t know. 

Ouch! Was hoping for Warren to provide a much needed help to my team today but that didn't happen unfortunately.

I'm going to say - knowing Warrens past tendencies - that he is out for 8 games to rest of the season.

I’m going to look to deal Tj once he comes back and strings together solid lines again. Injuries and tanking  teams just don’t mix at all. I disgusting regret trading Saikum early this year for him, sigh. 

Edited by chud12

5 hours ago, chud12 said:

I’m going to look to deal Tj once he comes back and strings together solid lines again. Injuries and tanking  teams just don’t mix at all. I disgusting regret trading Saikum early this year for him, sigh. 

TJ is the most underrated player in fantasy currently ranked at #39 in 9 cat, i doubt you are getting a top 50 player in return.

1 minute ago, dekciw_1 said:

TJ is the most underrated player in fantasy currently ranked at #39 in 9 cat, i doubt you are getting a top 50 player in return.

Fully agree for the most part. My league is kind of points based so his value def increases because of that. But mostly I’m going to aim for 2-1s where I get the better player.  This ankle seems like it will be a lingering issue all year and could be the excuse the Suns need to shut him down towards the end of the season. 

4 hours ago, chud12 said:

Fully agree for the most part. My league is kind of points based so his value def increases because of that. But mostly I’m going to aim for 2-1s where I get the better player.  This ankle seems like it will be a lingering issue all year and could be the excuse the Suns need to shut him down towards the end of the season. 

Thinking the same thing. Unfortunately I have a position limit in my league so I would need to target a SF in any package that I put together. 18ppg on pristine FG% is not easy to find for a SF. 

• Like 1

I hope it only takes him 1 week to heal from an ankle sprain. One of the slowest healers in the league, right up there with Gallinari. 

Just now, ellejamil said:

I hope it only takes him 1 week to heal from an ankle sprain. One of the slowest healers in the league, right up there with Gallinari. 

and i have both of them....

TJ Warren (ankle) to miss at least 2-3 weeks

Well how does ankle soreness turn into this. I got a feeling this has been an ongoing prob. Again for a couple weeks which is why we saw his numbers dip. 

2 minutes ago, checkspire said:

I've never really paid attention on how quickly they usually react with this type of update.

It's kinda inconsistent some players get the same day, others may take couple days to over a week

So if im refreshing my page to be allowed to switch him and Rondo in the IL im wasting my time I suppose...

No way to email them or smthg?

Their latest blurb says it all, out for weeks...