SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, babyfaceassasin said:

This guy was just dropped in my league. Should I pick him up and drop either zeller or Portis?

run..zeller is the drop

4 hours ago, Kicker said:

run..zeller is the drop

I second that.  Definitely pick him up, but Zeller is the only drop.  Don't even consider dropping Portis given how good he's been since the trade.

Lord Roco even close of being healthy?

They both carry injury risk.  Assuming RoCo is back before playoffs, I would rather have him if you can stash. 

• Like 1

Is he worth holding without an IR spot? No news of him even practicing and my playoffs are next week!

30 minutes ago, reverb said:

Is he worth holding without an IR spot? No news of him even practicing and my playoffs are next week!

No that's a drop then you can't go into 1st week with an unknown like that. May have to drop and waste a precious move that week if you hold and he will be out the first game of week (if moves unlimited then not a big deal really). 

• Like 1

So he's not playing tomorrow and still has no return date in sight. 

It's looking like I need to drop for someone like J. Isaac at this point with playoffs coming. 

5 minutes ago, reverb said:

So he's not playing tomorrow and still has no return date in sight. 

It's looking like I need to drop for someone like J. Isaac at this point with playoffs coming. 

how is Isaac still on your league waivers lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

how is Isaac still on your league waivers lol

This specific league is hilarious. The guys in this one are only into big names. 

1 minute ago, reverb said:

This specific league is hilarious. The guys in this one are only into big names. 

That's one thing I've learned about fantasy basketball as a first timer lol. I started 2-7 now i'm 10-7 and in the playoffs because I stopped paying attention to names.

Grab him man!

How you can be out a month and still not be back with a "sore ankle" is beyond me.  Maybe the Suns should trade him to a team in the WNBA. Wait, I'm sure most of their players are tougher than he is.

It didn't cost me that much to trade for him, but I was relying on him as a %'s stabilizer (with obvious help in 3's, Steals, and Points).  Would be nice if he would get his sorry a$$ back on the court.  Never again...

47 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

How you can be out a month and still not be back with a "sore ankle" is beyond me.  Maybe the Suns should trade him to a team in the WNBA. Wait, I'm sure most of their players are tougher than he is.

It didn't cost me that much to trade for him, but I was relying on him as a %'s stabilizer (with obvious help in 3's, Steals, and Points).  Would be nice if he would get his sorry a$$ back on the court.  Never again...

Devine Booker says hello:ph34r:

He doesn't heal fast and with the suns playing for ping pong balls this season, there's no reason to rush him back.

Edited by papocrain

28 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

isn't he a free agent after this season?

Naw he has like 3 years on pretty good contract, avg 11.5m per year value

Edited by DezedandConfused

13 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Naw he has like 3 years on pretty good contract, avg 11.5m per year value

Ohhhi thought he was on his expiring rookie contract 

Yeah, that is it for me. He was decent when healthy, but has not been healthy at all this season. Just can't go to stretch run carrying Cousins, LeVert and Warren. And Mirotic too. Need some healthy bodies and Warren looks like the worst pick of the pack. No incentive to play him and they have enough young guys to look at. Not seeing him being anything useful ROS.

If he's just sitting in your IR I guess it won't hurt to keep him there until he gets back into action.

But if someone important in your team goes down he's an easy drop.