SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

43 minutes ago, SnackilleOatmeal said:

So far so good. Did he play at the 4 tonight? I didn't see the game. Hoping for PF eligibility soon. 

He played ALL of his minutes at PF this season.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, borgore said:

He played ALL of his minutes at PF this season.

PF and center, weirdly. Yeah he should get eligibility soon for PF, center is probably a longshot.

• Like 1

On 2018-09-21 at 9:02 AM, Jake the snake said:

It's just hard to get excited about him. He is clearly looking at less minutes than last year and is trade bait. He is a pretty empty pts guy, which severely limits his upside. Less than half a triple per game, half a block and 1 stl on good FG% but below part FT% on an not insignificant number of attempts and below average dimes and boards. Low TOs are nice for a scorer, but like @RipCity0 says he is going to struggle to get 25 mpg. Could do a bit of damage of the bench, but definitely not someone I am targeting; maybe if he falls to the last round or two?  

Man, I couldn't have been more wrong...this guy is beasting, wish he was on my team!

Edited by Jake the snake
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ellejamil said:

LOL remember this guy when he had that mysterious "head injury" last year and he forgot how to ball?

Think it was two years ago.  Every year I don't plan on having him on my team, and somehow he ends up on it, and producing.

If he supplants Ryan Anderson, look out.  Sprinkling in some steals and blocks too!  With the depth the suns have at his position, I hope this isn't just a flash in the pan.

I think it's better Anderson "starts" just to offset some of TJs minutes so he is the primary scorer with more bench players. I was just thinking last night about him playing with a bench unit of Okobo, Jackson, Chandler and 1 other. Should be able to get a usage pushing 30-40% with those scrubs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

I think it's better Anderson "starts" just to offset some of TJs minutes so he is the primary scorer with more bench players. I was just thinking last night about him playing with a bench unit of Okobo, Jackson, Chandler and 1 other. Should be able to get a usage pushing 30-40% with those scrubs. 

Def agree. I rather him feast on other teams 2nd unit in 22-24 mins then him stArting and getting 26-28 mins I think

Warren def has been a pleasant surprise so far this season, won’t even lie, Guy was a last min panic pick in later rounds, thought I would drop him by now lol

man this dude Tony buckets been proving all of us wrong every year..and we never learn! haha

forget Ariza, Mikal, Jackson, etc. ...this dude's 3rd best player on team. He got better every frigging year...all hail Tony Bucketsss

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah I wouldn’t read to much into tonight he still clearly has upside and with bookers hamstring injury he will have more time now to prove he deserves to start at PF

Edited by Natetpk3

He's going to get a lot more usage with Booker out!   Fasten your seatbelts!

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, chino4real said:

Should i drop hayward for TJ?

Im a big Warren fan, but Hayward will eventually be consistent 30+ minutes with all star level upside. Gotta be patient there.

Warren will likely be inconsistent all season. 

On 10/25/2018 at 7:19 AM, jsquints said:

Im a big Warren fan, but Hayward will eventually be consistent 30+ minutes with all star level upside. Gotta be patient there.

Warren will likely be inconsistent all season. 

I doubt Hayward does that this season. They can baby him all year because they ate the deepest team in the league. Would not be surprised to see Warren out produce him.