SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

if he comes back to play...i think he will get mins. They have him locked in for a few more years so it would make sense..and its not like he will win them games, since they werent winning when he was healthy earlier in the year. haha 

Deep bruise, will probably play this week he was traveling with the team so he’s practicing. Probably waiting for a home game to come back they need to sell tickets. Pay a guy 11 mil he better get some of that back , a lot of tj fans in Pho

On 2/27/2019 at 5:46 PM, CityBaller8 said:

Deep bruise, will probably play this week he was traveling with the team so he’s practicing. Probably waiting for a home game to come back they need to sell tickets. Pay a guy 11 mil he better get some of that back , a lot of tj fans in Pho

Do we know for sure he's practicing? I haven't seen any reports confirming that. 

3 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Do we know for sure he's practicing? I haven't seen any reports confirming that. 

Nothing has actually been said as far as I know either.  The last positive thing I read on here was that the coach said he was getting closer.  Hopefully next week so I can try to trade him after he has a good game.

2 hours ago, KilloWertz said:

Nothing has actually been said as far as I know either.  The last positive thing I read on here was that the coach said he was getting closer.  Hopefully next week so I can try to trade him after he has a good game.

Trade deadline passed in my league 😔

5 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

Dick bruise likely

Ah the old dick bruise!  Probably the most desired and sought after injury in the nba.  

Can't believe this guy had the whole all star break AND some time after to heal from ankle soreness and he's still not ready to go. NBA is soft nowadays smh. Kobe played through dislocated finger being all banged up. Man up!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gdupm6 said:

Can't believe this guy had the whole all star break AND some time after to heal from ankle soreness and he's still not ready to go. NBA is soft nowadays smh. Kobe played through dislocated finger being all banged up. Man up!  

Lakers had an incentive to win due that Kobe era...

im done with him, seriously 15 games man for a sore ankle, wtf....DJ also out and Collins DTD, im holding him on IR spot but i need to win my first round matchup (playoffs started last week) so if nothing changes in next two days, im cuttin ties

Warren has a bone bruise in his ankle, which goes deeper than just the regular sprain. Same thing Lonzo's dealing with and he's been out for over a month too, for reference

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, squid-jesus said:

Warren has a bone bruise in his ankle, which goes deeper than just the regular sprain. Same thing Lonzo's dealing with and he's been out for over a month too, for reference

Lonzo initially was diagnosed with a grade 3 ankle sprain which had a 4-6 timetable and now he also has the bone bruise.  In actuality we are looking at close to 2 months off.  I don't think it's apples to apples but TJ is notoriously a bad healer I believe.

Edited by HotSauce24

I was in ok position, but now it looks like i have to drop.. Warren always bizzare with his injuries

drop city ladies and gents

• Sad 1

Anyone holding? Playoff starts next week for me.I am thinking of dropping him.

2 hours ago, xellosdax said:

Anyone holding? Playoff starts next week for me.I am thinking of dropping him.

If you don't have an IL spot or if you have other guys that need to be in IL who will definitely return, no sense in keeping him