dboong

Andrew wiggins 2018-19 Season Outlook

Pathetic....maybe a trade to the Suns can get him motivated again.

Those games right after they moved Butler were so well rounded, and showed he developed the 3 ball, was tougher grabbing rebounds, moving the ball around, and engaged on defense to rack up steals and blocks.  He looks like he's mad Rose is ballin'.  

We know Booker and Wiggins keep toying on Twitter that they'd love to play together.  Wiggins for Ariza, Jackson, and a 1st rounder?

0/12 with 1 board, 1 dime, and 1 T/O in 29 minutes.

I'm basically a hobbit, but even I could come up with a better stat-line in an NBA game than that. Put me in coach.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Maybe he just isn’t very good... remove his name and look at his stats compared to those on the waiver wire, they are basically the same.

depating on just dropping him and not even trying to package him in a trade.

3 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

Maybe he just isn’t very good... remove his name and look at his stats compared to those on the waiver wire, they are basically the same.

depating on just dropping him and not even trying to package him in a trade.

You're in an 8 team league, so yea if he's slumping, you can drop him and pick up someone hot right now.  

In a 14 team league you can't do something like that.  The waiver wire looks a whole lot different.  The top pick ups are guys like Jordan Bell and Emmanuel Mudiay....

• Like 1

He really is a net negative on this Twolves team. Too bad not a lot of teams will be willing to touch that crappy contract. He started the game horribly and coach decided to bench him in the fourth when the team broke the game open.

45 minutes ago, GIANNISYO said:

this guy needs some perspective. take him on a missionary trip to Venezuela or something.

he already has been to worst places like chicago and detroit

2 hours ago, HulkSmash said:

You're in an 8 team league, so yea if he's slumping, you can drop him and pick up someone hot right now.  

In a 14 team league you can't do something like that.  The waiver wire looks a whole lot different.  The top pick ups are guys like Jordan Bell and Emmanuel Mudiay....

just wanted to say....i'm glad someone knows about the struggle lol

I wonder how much his game check is.. $25,500,000 / 82 games , let's say about $304,000.

Nice ROI.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

He really is a net negative on this Twolves team. Too bad not a lot of teams will be willing to touch that crappy contract. He started the game horribly and coach decided to bench him in the fourth when the team broke the game open.

Net negative? He's worse than a replacement level player. He doesn't pass, doesn't defend and shoots at a terribly efficient rate. No need to go easy on him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just going to say that I think , years from now, Wiggins reaches 85% of his potential and his first 5-6 years will be seen as his wandering years.  I don't think he came into the league with the maturity to handle adversity and he's had a coach who has never truly held him accountable. But down the road, I think he eventually wises up and maximizes what God has given him.    It's a hunch but at 23 years old, despite it being his 5th year, I think he'll get there. He won't be Lebron, but I think he'll be good enough to make us look upon these harrowing days and laugh while sipping our after dinner Brandy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

I'm just going to say that I think , years from now, Wiggins reaches 85% of his potential and his first 5-6 years will be seen as his wandering years.  I don't think he came into the league with the maturity to handle adversity and he's had a coach who has never truly held him accountable. But down the road, I think he eventually wises up and maximizes what God has given him.    It's a hunch but at 23 years old, despite it being his 5th year, I think he'll get there. He won't be Lebron, but I think he'll be good enough to make us look upon these harrowing days and laugh while sipping our after dinner Brandy. 

As a Raptors fan, this is basically what happened with DeMar DeRozan. The difference is that DD had an innate drive and determination to improve himself that I have not really seen in Wiggins (unless maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HulkSmash said:

Pathetic....maybe a trade to the Suns can get him motivated again.

Those games right after they moved Butler were so well rounded, and showed he developed the 3 ball, was tougher grabbing rebounds, moving the ball around, and engaged on defense to rack up steals and blocks.  He looks like he's mad Rose is ballin'.  

We know Booker and Wiggins keep toying on Twitter that they'd love to play together.  Wiggins for Ariza, Jackson, and a 1st rounder?

That 1st rounder could end up being Zion so I doubt the suns let that go unprotected. Wiggins is a bad real life player and honestly Ariza and Jackson alone isnt that bad of a deal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stay_woke said:

That 1st rounder could end up being Zion so I doubt the suns let that go unprotected. Wiggins is a bad real life player and honestly Ariza and Jackson alone isnt that bad of a deal.

Yea at this point, just getting out of that contract is a plus trade in itself. Any useful players they'd get is a bonus

8 hours ago, HulkSmash said:

Something's gotta be up?!!

Any Min fans wanna chime in here?  Is there a story here?

He's always been a terrible player with great potential.  He was paid way too much money and he's most likely the reason Jimmy Butler left.  Kid has no desire to win, play defense, sprint, etc.  Hopefully the Wolves can find an equally stupid front office to take his contract away.  I'll take some 3 and D role players at this point.

He looked great tonight, but put up 2-3 long 2's that you can tell the Wolves' coach wants him to stop it.  He dribbled the ball out, and iso'ed his man at one point, then rove to the rim effortlessly and finished with a smooth layup.  It looks like he could do that at will anytime he wants it.

They're sitting him to close out the game in the 4th with Covington finishing the game.  I was excited to see him finish with like

2 15 5 5 2 2

He's fully capable, and hopefully it's a wake up call.  There's no way he enjoys sitting there watching his team in the 4th when this team FINALLY looks like they can compete in the playoffs.

WAKE UP WIGGINS!

11/52 FG in last 4 games...36.8 FG% this season so far(worse than rubio)

On 2018/9/23 at 4:03 PM, kane said:

he play over 30 mins in last four seasons and still rank outside top 100,most overrated player in fantasy

ex06qcn8