Sign in to follow this  
CuBu

Answering questions

5 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Drop back up Luck, and go with one QB(Watson), in order to roster Alex Collins. An owner dropped him.

i dont see the need for collins on a 10 team with your rbs but sure lucks value not that big in your league size

4 minutes ago, Juke said:

Do I order pizza & wings or make lunch before football?

order pizza you nooob

• Haha 1

Drop Fitzpatrick for Big Ben Monday night? I'll use this qb to fill in for Wentz during tough weeks and bye weeks, plus on Monday night. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, timbrah_ho said:

PPR pick one:

Cobb @ WAS

J.Brown vs DEN

K.Cole vs TEN

id roll with J brown for upside 

4 minutes ago, Hogman said:

Drop Fitzpatrick for Big Ben Monday night? I'll use this qb to fill in for Wentz during tough weeks and bye weeks, plus on Monday night. Thanks!

id tend to roll hot hand depending on league size  if throughout season I would lean roth since we know barring injury he will start

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DekuTree said:

or

Drop Burton/Ebron and for which defense: Hou vs. NYG, Bal vs. Den, Mia vs. Oak

i would drop ebron and take houston or bal if for ROS

which df is a flip imo i have not checked the next few weeks of schedule but I have them 6 and 7 respectively ROS

1 minute ago, CuBu said:

i would drop ebron and take houston or bal if for ROS

which df is a flip imo i have not checked the next few weeks of schedule but I have them 6 and 7 respectively ROS

I'll probably be streaming this year after missing the Bears, not really counting on anyone for ROS... defense is usually my extra bench spot until Sunday morning (as you can see by the mess I've put myself in here). Seems like everyone has Hou/Balt back-to-back in rankings, while I have this weird feeling Miami's going to be the one to put up numbers this week... bah, anyway, thanks for the help.

Looks like it's back aboard the Burton train...

giphy.gif

Drop Marvin Jones Jr for John Brown? Seems irrational but I don’t have anyone else I want to drop. Breida, Ekeler, G Bernard and Alex Collins are the only ones in consideration as drops.  I don’t want to play Jones tonight so Brown is my best choice to pick up and plug in. 

Thank you!!

1 minute ago, jadakid said:

Drop Marvin Jones Jr for John Brown? Seems irrational but I don’t have anyone else I want to drop. Breida, Ekeler, G Bernard and Alex Collins are the only ones in consideration as drops.  I don’t want to play Jones tonight so Brown is my best choice to pick up and plug in. 

Thank you!!

i dont think its irrational not knowing your settings or team I would drop jones or collins

1. Would you start Wentz over any of: Luck, Watson, Fitzpatrick?

2. Jordan Reed, Aaron Jones or Jordan Wilkins for PPR flex? (Gronk is my other TE)

3. D Thomas, John Brown, Chris Godwin or Geronimo for WR3? (0.5 PPR)

Thanks for doing this.